Hot Mama Miami
- Public Money and Private Business [or How to Survive Hollywood's Imperialism]: Film Production in Spain [1984-2002]. Riambau, Esteve // Cineaste;Winter2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p56
Examines the state of film production in Spain from 1984 to 2002. Impact of the imperialism in the U.S. motion picture industry on Spanish film production; Manner in which the Spanish film industry is governed; Sources of funding for the industry.
- Local Hispanic business ownership on the rise. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;6/2/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 51, p23
Reports on the increasing number Hispanic-owned businesses in Tucson, Arizona. Growth of the Hispanic population; Business plans; Response of the government to the needs of the Hispanic business community.
- Reaching the burgeoning Hispanic market. Webster, Cynthia // Business Forum;Spring90, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on the Hispanic business market in the United States. Difference of hispanic individuals from Anglo-Americans; General characteristics of Hispanic consumers; Involvement level in consumer's attitudes.
- Getting organized. // Hispanic;Sep1993, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p57
Features national, state and local Hispanic business organizations which offer benefits to members and provide information about business opportunities. California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce; Camara de Comercio de Puerto Rico; Greater Washington Ibero-American Chamber of Commerce; More.
- Video claims. Gomez, Margarita // Hispanic;Jul1994, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p10
Highlights Instant Replay, Insured Video Assets, the business formed by first-generation Cuban Americans Martin Lopez and Eric Aguiar-Moro in Los Angeles. Information on the video inventory and damage assessment the company provides clients if disaster strikes.
- Spin doctors. Nuiry, Octavio Emilio // Hispanic;Jul1994, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p20
Looks at how Hispanic-owned public relations firms are sweeping up business that was once easily won by white-owned giant agencies. Ketchum Asociados (Miami); Maldonado Consulting (Houston); Comment by Eladio Armesto III, editor of Miami's `El Nuevo Patria'; Projected Hispanic purchasing power...
- Top minority-owned financial institutions. // Hispanic;Aug1995, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p9
Presents a list of the top five Hispanic banks which make up the half the list of the top ten women- and minority-owned financial institutions.
- Hispanic business: Very heavy clout. Odenwald, Arlene Cinelli // New Mexico Business Journal;Dec93, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p10
Discusses the growing influence of Hispanic businesses in the United States. Comments by Jose Armas, Hispanic Culture expert, by Leroy Pacheco, Albaquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce, and by Vista Verde Cos.' David Santillanes; Former Small Businessperson of the Year Tina Garcia; Growth of the...
- Hispanic chamber matches city's growth. Collins, Scott // Crain's Chicago Business;7/26/93, Vol. 16 Issue 30, pR2
Reports on the goal of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Aurora, Illinois, to become integrated in the economic life of the region. Group's diverse membership; Challenges of fostering Hispanic businesses; Growth of Aurora's Hispanics beyond the minority status; Charter and charge of the group.