- Top Telemundo job to McNamara. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;07/12/99, Vol. 129 Issue 29, p36
Reports on James McNamara's appointment as president and chief executive officer of Spanish-language television network Telemundo. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- To the network born. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 41, p48
Profiles Jim McNamara, Telemundo president and chief executive officer. Golf session with Arnold Palmer; Working history; Educational background.
- Ailing Telemundo replaces Tortorici. Donohue, Steve // Electronic Media;07/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p2
Reports on Telemundo's replacement of president Peter Tortorici just after 11 months with James McNamara. Drop in Telemundo's share of viewership of the United States Spanish-language market; Work done by Tortorici for the network. INSET: Peyronnin plans to revamp news.
- Telemundo shuffles studio exec suite. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;6/17/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 55, p7
The article focuses on organizational reshuffling at Telemundo Group Inc.'s Telemundo Studios. Telemundo is changing senior management responsibilities as president Don Browne puts his stamp on the Spanish-language broadcaster two months after taking over the top job from Jim McNamara. Marcos...
- Endicott Interconnect banks on Pa. acquisition. GREGORY, TRACI // Business Journal (Central New York);7/10/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of the assets of eV Products Inc. by Endicott Interconnect Technologies Inc. (EI). According to James McNamara, chief executive officer (CEO) of EI, the acquisition allows EI to tap into the medical and security markets. He believes that EI will remain...
- Networking. // Hispanic;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of Telemundo-RTI Productions by Telemundo. The company aims to transform Telemundo-RTI Productions into Telemundo Television Studios Miami LLC. It is also positioning itself to purchase its foreign distributor Tepuy International, and saw several top hires...
- LATIN TELEVISION WHO'S WHO. // Variety;2/17/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 1, pB6
Features several television network executives in Miami, Florida. Enrique Martinez, general manager of Discovery Networks Latin America/Iberia; Gaston Comas, chief executive officer (CEO) of Home Box Office Latin America Group; Thomas Free Alves, managing director of Playboy TV Latin America &...
- Gaspin a Go-To No. 2 at NBCU. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;3/17/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
The article profiles Jeff Gaspin, president and chief operating officer (CEO) of the Universal Television Group. Jeff Zucker, NBC Universal CEO, gave Gaspin the interim responsibility for the women's Web business iVillage. Gaspin already oversees a broad portfolio of assets including the...
- Despite threats, CEOs positioned for growth. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p11
Discusses findings of PricewaterhouseCoopers' Global Chief Executive Officer survey concerning confidence in their corporate growth in 2003. Importance of innovation; Public trust; Threats to corporate growth.