Blowing Up Cox's Latino Strategy
- Diversity: More Than Black and White. Alonzo, Jenny // Multichannel News;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p65
It would come as a surprise to most people that a fast-paced, entrepreneurial industry like telecommunications has lagged behind slower, more traditional institutions in any regard. But on matters of diversity, the telecommunications industry can take a valuable lesson from the federal...
- Spilled Milk. Leonard, John // New York;11/29/99, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p140
Reviews the television program `Execution of Justice.'
- Reviews. Loynd, Ray // Variety;2/7/94, Vol. 354 Issue 1, p32
Reviews the television program `Witness to the Execution,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Picks & pans: Tube. Hiltbrand, David // People;2/14/94, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p10
Reviews the television movie `Witness to the Execution,' starring Sean Young, Tim Daly, George Newbern, Len Cariou and Dee Wallace Stone.
- Shock to the system. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;2/11/94, Issue 209, p40
Reviews the television program `Witness to the Execution,' starring Sean Young.
- TV reviews. McCarthy, John P. // Variety;11/6/95, Vol. 361 Issue 1, p46
Reviews the television program `The Barefoot Executive.'
- NETWORK PROGRAMMERS ON THE HITS, MISSES AND REPEATS. // Advertising Age;8/29/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 35, p10
Interviews four TV network entertainment presidents on their network's upcoming fall season in 2005. Nina Tassler of CBS Entertainment; Kevin Reilly of NBC Entertainment; Peter Liguori of Fox Broadcasting Co.; Stephen McPherson of ABC Entertainment.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Multichannel News;8/19/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p35
Reports developments related to cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Appointment of Joanne Lynch as the senior vice president and general manager of Galavision company; Launch of digital channels from Cox Communications Inc.; Debut of the television show 'Win Ben Stein's...
- Increase in cable channels raises questions about exclusive access. Volz, Matthew // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/05/99, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p13
Reports on the plan of New Orleans, Louisiana to expand its role in the cable television production business. Need to adopt programming standards; Agreement with Cox Communications Inc.