Reality Nears Fruition
- Reality Central Takes to Airwaves. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p15
Reports on the decision of Reality Central to cut a deal with United Stations Radio Networks to run news and gossip segments about reality television show personalities. Statement issued by Reality Central president Larry Namer; Satellite interviews made by Reality Central with talent from the...
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;5/24/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p19
Presents an update on the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Effect of the playoff series between basketball teams Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs on the ratings performance of Turner Network Television; Lineup of new programs from the N, Noggin's evening...
- Greatness--Not Just Goodness--Is Needed Now. Vardallas, John A. // Credit Union Journal;9/15/2014, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p1
The article highlights some of the traits or characteristics of effective chief executive officers (CEOs) including ability to inspire, ability to build partnerships and alliances and leading more by actions than words.
- Fairfield County has concentration of technology companies. Hutchison, Andy // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on the technology companies in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Importance of strategic partnerships for the businesses to survive; Concentration of chief executive officers in the county; Praises on the biotechnology at Hartford Hospital.
- William Morris trolls for toon titans. Brodesser, Claude // Daily Variety;8/28/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 61, p1
Focuses on the strategic alliance formed by William Morris and animation firm Gotham Group. Client base of Gotham; Terms of the deal; impact of the deal on the motion picture industry in the U.S.
- HMOs Just Want to Be Loved. // Progressive;Sep2002, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p11
Comments on the collaboration between the health maintenance organization industry and William Morris Agency of Hollywood, Los Angles, California in 2002.
- The Non-Scripted Success Story. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/28/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4, pA8
The article profiles Mark Itkin, executive vice president (VP) and worldwide co-head of television for William Morris Agency Inc. in the U.S. Itkin is known as one of television's most influential agents, whose deals mostly are reality and game shows. He is also being recognized as a recipient...
- High Ally. // Latin Trade (English);May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p21
Interviews Star Alliance Chief Executive Officer Jaan Albrecht. His views on the financial problems of Star Alliance members; His comments on the effects of airline and airport safety on alliance operations; Expectations for airline alliances.
- THE VIEW FROM HERE. // Director;Sep2010, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p10
The article highlights the views of Tim Ward, chief executive officer (CEO) of Quoted Companies Alliance, on issues relating to business in Great Britain. He discusses the company's efforts to ensure that regulators do not adopt a one-size-fits-all approach for highly capitalized companies, and...