PROMAX Bites Big Apple
- Connection Day 2001. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/5/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 41, p46A
Informs that the Long Island Coalition for Fair Broadcasting, New York will hold its 17th annual Connection Day Media Symposium. Venue of the symposium; Date of conduct of the symposium; Participants of the symposium.
- Where to be and what to watchâ€¦. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;6/12/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 24, p4
The article presents a calendar of events related to broadcasting in the U.S. from June 12 to June 16, 2006. The Broadcast Cable Financial Management/Broadcast Cable Credit Association Conference will be held at the Buena Vista Palace in Orlando, Florida. The Deutsche Bank Media &...
- Operation Digital. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/5/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 14, p26
Deals with issues surrounding the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 17-22, 2004. Views of engineers on challenges facing their stations; Implication of the switch to digital transmission for manufacturers; Potential benefits of changes in server storage.
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 42, p41
Presents the schedule of events in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. in October 2004. Consumer Electronics Association Industry Forum in San Francisco, California; Global Society for Asset Management 2nd Annual International Conference in Pasadena, California; Entertainment Technology...
- Calendar. // MediaWeek;10/18/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p41
Presents a list of conferences on the publishing and broadcasting industry in the U.S. from October to December 2004. American Magazine Conference sponsored by the Magazine Publishers of America and the American Society of Magazine Editors; Gay Media: Out of the Closet to be presented by the...
- Filed of Dreams. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p30
Presents a preview of the National Association of Broadcasters Convention to be held on April 26, 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MAJOR MEETINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p35
Presents a schedule of major congresses and conventions of the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. from April 15 through November 8, 2004. Television Bureau of Advertising 2004 Annual Marketing Conference; National Association of Broadcasters NAB 2004; George Foster Peabody...
- Calendar. // MediaWeek;10/4/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p34
Presents a list of conferences and symposiums to be held by several organizations involved in the mass media in the U.S. in October 2004. NAB Radio Show of the National Association of Broadcasters at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California; Consumers in Control: The Future of Media...
- DATE BOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/6/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 36, p22
Presents information on the schedule of conferences, meetings and sport tournament organized by several broadcasting associations in the U.S. in September 2004. Annual Fall Broadcast Management Conference; 2004 Hundred Plus Exchange; Celebrity Golf Tournament 2004.