PROMAX Bites Big Apple
- Connection Day 2001. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/5/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 41, p46A
Informs that the Long Island Coalition for Fair Broadcasting, New York will hold its 17th annual Connection Day Media Symposium. Venue of the symposium; Date of conduct of the symposium; Participants of the symposium.
- Where to be and what to watchâ€¦. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;6/12/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 24, p4
The article presents a calendar of events related to broadcasting in the U.S. from June 12 to June 16, 2006. The Broadcast Cable Financial Management/Broadcast Cable Credit Association Conference will be held at the Buena Vista Palace in Orlando, Florida. The Deutsche Bank Media &...
- Operation Digital. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/5/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 14, p26
Deals with issues surrounding the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 17-22, 2004. Views of engineers on challenges facing their stations; Implication of the switch to digital transmission for manufacturers; Potential benefits of changes in server storage.
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 42, p41
Presents the schedule of events in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. in October 2004. Consumer Electronics Association Industry Forum in San Francisco, California; Global Society for Asset Management 2nd Annual International Conference in Pasadena, California; Entertainment Technology...
- Calendar. // MediaWeek;10/18/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p41
Presents a list of conferences on the publishing and broadcasting industry in the U.S. from October to December 2004. American Magazine Conference sponsored by the Magazine Publishers of America and the American Society of Magazine Editors; Gay Media: Out of the Closet to be presented by the...
- Filed of Dreams. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p30
Presents a preview of the National Association of Broadcasters Convention to be held on April 26, 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Calendar. // MediaWeek;10/4/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p34
Presents a list of conferences and symposiums to be held by several organizations involved in the mass media in the U.S. in October 2004. NAB Radio Show of the National Association of Broadcasters at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California; Consumers in Control: The Future of Media...
- Broadcast at AES. // Mix;Oct2003, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p88
Reports on the programs at the 2003 convention of Audio Engineering Society. Rebuilding of New York Broadcasting; 15th Annual Grammy Recording Roundtable; Audio Processing for Broadcast.
- 1986 Editor's Annual Report. // Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media;Summer86, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p373
The article presents the Editor's Annual Report for 1986. It contains information about the review process from April 1, 1985 to March 31, 1986, corresponding to the time frame between annual Broadcast Education Association conventions. It also provides an overview of descriptive information...