SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- TAKING CREDIT. Maley, Frank // Business North Carolina;Oct2001, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p24
Discusses the financial difficulties experienced by North Carolina companies in 2001. Primary source of debt financing by private companies; List of the top 100 companies in North Carolina in 2000-2001; Revenues reported by several companies in 2000-2001.
- Book-managers debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p34
Presents a chart on the debt issued by several companies in the United States for the week ending February 11, 1999.
- EXPERT ADVICE...Financing Transactions in Latin America. // Export Today's Global Business;Mar2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p48
Discusses the contortions that foreign firms must go through to finance their Latin American operations.
- Early-stage financial globalization and corporate debt maturity: The case of South Korea, 1980ï¿½1994. Guerrero, Federico // Journal of Asian Economics;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p809
Abstract: Using data from publicly traded South Korean corporations for the period 1980ï¿½1994, this paper finds evidence that increases in financial liberalization that accompanied the more general process of financial globalization have shortened the maturity of corporate debt contracts....
- Europe Will See More CDOs. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;06/12/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p4
Forecasts the arbitrage collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in Europe as of June 2000 according to Fitch IBCA company. Market status of CDO; Details on the CDO of several European business enterprises.
- Small businesses cautious with financing. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;7/11/2003, p4
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Canada appeared to exercise more caution when it came to requesting various types of financing in 2001, a tendency that may partly be in reaction to the slackening growth of the gross domestic product. According to the 2001 Survey on Financing of Small...
- MSV exercises option, Motient raises cash. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the amount raised by Motient Corp. in October 2001 to pay a loan from Rare Medium Group Incorporated. Help extended by Mobile Satellite Ventures LLC; Information on the loan of Motient from Rare Medium; Amount of subordinated convertible notes issued to investors.
- Healthways Makes Case for Preemptive Refinancing. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p16
The article focuses on Healthways, a disease-management company based in Nashville, Tennessee. The company's decision to refinance early as the mood in the market began to shift amid concerns about the global economy in April 2012 is highlighted. It also decided to change its mix of debt, opting...
- Private recapitalization provides funds, preserves control. Malski, James J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/22/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p26
The article offers an overview of private company recapitalization as a means of expanding the business without losing the control of the firm in the U.S. The method of recapitalization is done by selling the partial portion of the company to a financial partner which the owner holds a minority...