SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- EQUITY FINANCING IN KAZAKHSTAN. // Middle East Business Intelligence;11/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the availability of equity financing sources in Kazakhstan. Structural reforms in the non-oil sectors; Viability of equity investments in small and medium-size enterprises; Range of a Direct Investment Facility investment.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;6/30/2003, p76
Presents a chart depicting the shares of various firms in South Africa.
- WARSAW STOCK EXCHANGE. // Warsaw Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p23
Presents the charts and graphs depicting the stocks of business enterprises in Warsaw, Poland as of May 2002.
- Cendant plummets, Computer Horizons rises. Farley, Jennifer // Business News New Jersey;04/20/98, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the stock performance of select New Jersey-based companies recent to April 20, 1998. Includes Computer Horizons; Commerce Bancorp; Cendant; Milestone Scientific; Warner-Lambert.
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;10/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p23
Summarizes developments in New Jersey stocks recent to October 19, 1998. Winners in decision by Federal Reserve Bank to lower interest rates; Quarterly earnings report of state banks; Rumors on possible takeover of Engelhard.
- Stock Market Briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;11/02/98, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p15
Presents news briefs related to the stocks of companies in New Jersey, as of November 2, 1998. Includes Pharmacia & Upjohn's share prices after the result of its third quarter; Boron LePore & Associates' share losses; Dynasil's sales for the its fiscal 1998 year.
- 1998 New Jersey stock highlights. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p3
Presents charts showing the stock performance of several business enterprises in New Jersey as of January 11, 1998. Exchange; Ticker symbol; Top gainers and losers; Includes Cunningham Graphics International; Greg Manning Auctions.
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p20
Cites news developments related to business stocks in New Jersey as of January 11, 1999. Includes proxy statement filed by AT&T Corp. to the Securities and Exchange Commission; Alphanet Solutions' decision to lay off workers; GPU electricity provider's decision to buy back six percent of its stock.
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;02/01/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p10
Reports on stock-related developments in the business community in New Jersey recent to February 1, 1999. Continuation of Nasdaq trading operations of biotechnology firm Cytogen; Fourth quarter financial performance of Ingersoll-Rand; Effect of the purchase of California-based Agouron...
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p16
Presents information on financial prospects of business enterprises in New Jersey. Includes Interchange Financial Services' plan of offering non-traditional services such as insurance; Financial performance of KTI in the quarter ended March 31, 1999; Chain restaurant operator Eat at Joe's sales...