INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Number Pooling Portability Heat Up. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p8
Reports the trend in number pooling and local number portability (LNP) in the U.S. telecommunication industry. Perception of companies on number pooling requirements; Costs of pooling and LNP.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p60
Presents charts depicting the global telecommunications underwriting syndicates in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- Spending power. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;7/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p6
Presents an author's view on the fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) procurement consortium made by telecommunication industries in the United States. Benefits of the FTTP for the companies; Implications of the procurement for users; Factors that will help suppliers to find ways into the RBOC.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/04/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p18
Presents charts and graphs depicting global volume of underwriting in the telecommunications industry. Amount of underwriting fees as of January 2002; Lists of companies involved in telecommunication deals; Number of debt deals.
- Facebook acquires a stake in $450M Asian undersea cable consortium. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on a stake acquired by Facebook in Asia Pacific Gateway, a 450 million U.S. dollar undersea cable consortium in South Asia. It details the total design capacity of the undersea cable project. Other partners in the consortium are also mentioned, including China Mobile, China...
- Qinetiq Receives Galileo Testing Contract. // Satellite News;6/5/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p5
Reports on the contract won by Qinetiq, a British-based technology company, to provide services and hardware for testing Europe's proposed Galileo satellite navigation system under the Galileo Inreach Consortium. Value and tenure of the contract; Services to be performed by the Qinetiq Centre...
- AXle = Bigger Building Blocks. Lecklider, Tom // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the AXIe modular test system standard which is based on the pre-existing computer standard based on the open architecture of the advanced telecommunications computing architecture (ATCA). It further discusses use of the local bus for improving the speed of...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p48
Presents statistics related to investment banking in telecommunications as of August 07, 2003. Global equity deals; Debt deal of Eircom PLC; Merger and acquisitions deals in telecommunications.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p60
Presents charts of global telecommunications underwriting, compiled as of March 8, 2004. Global volume by product; Top U.S. issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Top global issues bookrunners; Announced global target merger and acquisition advisers; Global...