INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- Dental creativity and real estate syndications. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;11/24/2015, p1
Tweets, or posts from the microblogging web site Twitter, regarding the commercial and residential real syndications are presented.
- The syndicate option. Walkley, Pam // Money (14446219);Sep2002, p92
Provides information on a property syndicate that buy investment real estate. Operation of a property syndicate; Main areas to look for in a syndicate; Advice in selecting a company.
- Count the cost of syndicated schemes. Ratcliffe, Anthony // Estates Gazette;7/17/2004, Issue 429, p112
Discusses the cost of syndication in the real property sector in Great Britain. Entry fee charged to investors; Risk facing property investors; Rules of property investment.
- MyFarm buys big Waikato block. Christian, Glenys // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Feb2008, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p126
The article reports on the purchase of a large dairy farm by the company MyFarm in Waikato, New Zealand. The company has established six syndicates on dairy farms in Southland, Waikato and Northland since its launch in June 2007. Director Andrew Waters stated that the third farm syndicate, which...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p50
This section presents statistical data related to investment banking in the U.S. real estate market. Some of the companies for which data is presented are: Citigroup; BofA Securities; Wachovia; JP Morgan Chose; Deutsche Bank; Morgan Stanley; Friedman Billings Group and Goldman Sach.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;1/8/2005, Issue 501, p35
Presents news briefs on the real property industry in Great Britain as of January 8, 2005. Percentage of shares to be returned by quoted agent Savills to its shareholders; Reduction of stakes by industrial specialist Ashtenne in its Industrial Fund; Increase in international banking syndicate...
- Cool off with commercial. Walkley, Pam // Money (14446219);Nov2005, Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on the advantage of investing in commercial properties based on a study conducted in Australia. Direct property's low volatility makes it a valuable asset class for it reduces the chance of making a timing error when entering or exiting the market. Majority of direct...
- Fordgate sells after year wait. Lazarus, Darren // Estates Gazette;6/17/2006, Issue 625, p32
The article reports on the sale of the Canon Bridge office building on Dowgate Hill in London, England by Fordgate to a U.S. syndicate. There has been a strong demand for real estate investments in the city during the time of the acquisition of the property. The property was purchased at a price...
- Marketplace. // Estates Gazette;3/25/2006, Issue 612, p199
The article offers news briefs on the real estate sector in Great Britain as of March 2006. A series of commercial property syndicates aimed at private sectors has been launched by Assetz. 180 receiverships and mortgagee lots will be auctioned by Allsop. A Grade-II listed farmhouse, buildings...