- Determinants of Full-Control Mode in China: An Integrative Approach. Ping Deng // American Business Review;Jan2003, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p113
Examines reasons foreign firms increasingly embrace wholly owned enterprises as an entry mode into China. Open-door policy; Foreign direct investment; Transaction cost analysis theory.
- Survival of the fittest. Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the survival of companies in the market. Restoration of investor faith in the business models; Effectivity of account management and quality service; Elasticity of prices in the transport and transit markets.
- Top Competitive Senior Managers: All of 2001. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p32
Presents information related to ranking of Investment advisers in the competitive bond issues in the U.S. as of January 2, 2003. Amount of bond issues handled by Merrill Lynch &Co.; Number of bond issues dealt in by ABN AMRO Inc.; Ranking of Lehman Brothers Inc. for the year 2001.
- Data minding. Hunt, Linda Boone // Modern Physician;Dec2000, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p16
Deals with the concerns raised by privacy advocates on the investments made by companies on e-health companies. Details on the investments made by Omnicom Group; Reactions of consumers.
- Shelter money with an 'all-weather' investment. Leckey, Andrew // Journal of Business (10756124);4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, pA12
Reports the impact of economic downturn in the investments of various companies. Analysis on the rate of return; Lack of operating capital; Decrease of assets and shares.
- Interactive Internet training tool. // Accountancy;Feb1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1254, p56
Cites a report from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter on the growth of emerging markets. Increase in the number of firms investing in emerging markets.
- Global briefs. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p21
Presents global news events pertaining to the business industry. Details on the venture capital fund for investments in Central and Eastern European insurance markets being backed by a group of ten investors; Indepth look at the joint venture; Details on the main focus of the venture.
- Quick tips can help tackle common problems. Levey, J. David // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p18
Presents tips in managing common problems during portfolio expansion. Control over international operation; Advancement of cross-cultural operation; Integration of international activities into the company.
- Largest money managers. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p32
Lists several investment advising companies that are ranked according to assets managed by them as of April 30, 2002. Chief investment officers of companies ; Addresses and phone numbers of headquarters of the companies; Total assets under management of Shaker Investment whose headquarter is...
- Ohio venture capital and buyout firms. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p22
Presents information about investments by several firms in Ohio as of February 24, 2003. Investments made by Adena Ventures LP; Preferred project investment of Austin Capital Partners LP; Number of 2002 investments of Blue Point Capital Partners.