Transparency No Longer Just Talk
- Big IPO Backlog Is Not What It Seems. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p7
Reports on the performance of the initial public offering (IPO) market in the United States. Number of deals in the IPO pipeline as of July 13; Change in buy-side sentiment; More accurate warning sign of troubles; Case with IPOs seeking to use the controversial income depository securities...
- The latest IPO Newcomer. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p7
Reports on the growing interest of bankers in business development companies in the U.S. as an alternative initial public offering structure. Concept business development companies; Similarity to mutual funds.
- German IPO climate cooling. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p8
The article reports on the assessment of initial public offerings (IPO) in Germany. The IPO climate, which improved in 2006 after a long slump, is still good but cooling, finance experts say. Pointing to projected offerings worth around â‚¬ 1.5 billion in October 2006 alone, bankers,...
- Getting Underway In Board Formation. Heller, Steven M. // Directors & Boards;Fall95, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p23
Discusses issues for investment bankers in managing an initial public offering (IPO) of corporations. Need to cite the track record of the company; Structural guidelines in conducting an IPO; Three central duties of a board.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.