Glendale, Ariz., Selling $37 Million of GOs, $15 Million of Road Bonds
- S&P Rewards Spokane, Wash., With Upgrade to AA-Minus. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p3
No abstract available.
- Jefferson County, Ala., May Sell $650M of School Debt Tomorrow. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p31
No abstract available.
- Moody's Lowers Michigan to Aa2 from Aa1. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p1
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Michigan's general obligation bond rating to Aa2 from Aa1, affecting $1.5 billion of outstanding general obligation debt. It is the second time in two yean; that the agency has lowered the rating for the state due to the effects of a...
- Moody's, S&P issue a pair of downgrades. // AHA News;11/01/99, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p2
Presents information on the lowering of health care revenue bonds of two investments company. Web site of Moody's Investors Service; Rating of health care revenue bonds of Standard & Poor's.
- Oregon GO Deal Gets Double-A Minus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Standard & Poor's Corp. assigns a AA-minus and Moody's Investors Service Inc. a Aa3 rating to the Oregon Department of Administrative Services' $1 11.4 million of general obligation bonds selling today. The bonds are backed by the full faith and credit of the state. The issuance will complete...
- In a First, Emory University to Hit Market With $500M of CP Notes. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32607, p7
The article reports on Emory University's sale of $500 million tax-exempt and taxable commercial paper notes in the market on the third week of April 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia. Proceeds of the bonds will be used to fund the university's capital needs. Meanwhile, Moody's Investors Service Inc....
- Downgrades outpace upgrades. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Reports on ratings on municipal healthcare bond ratings. Ratings by Standard & Poor's Corp.; Ratings from Moody's Investors Service of New York; Downgraded facilities as single-site hospitals in competitive markets that have been unable to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Ratings. // Asset Securitization Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p6
The article presents information on ratings given by rating agencies to bonds issued in various countries. assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the fixed rate bonds issued by Spain-based AYT Cedulas Cajas Fondo de Titulizacion de Actives. The bonds were given a Aaa rating. Standard...
- Miami Schools Stable. Sigs, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32155, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. revised its outlook on the Miami-Dade County School Board's general obligation bonds and certificates of participation to stable from negative, citing stabilized fund balances over the past two fiscal years and expected balanced operations in...