Glendale, Ariz., Selling $37 Million of GOs, $15 Million of Road Bonds
- California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p40
Reports on the rating received by the California Endowment from both Standard & Poor's Inc. and Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Negotiation from the general obligation deal; Opportunity to buy a natural triple-A issue; Offer of grant to organizations working to improve health care and...
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- S&P Puts Amtrak's BBB Rating on Negative Watch. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p4
The article reports that citing uncertainty over the amount of future federal funding for the railroad and the possibility of congressionally imposed reforms, Standard & Poor's Corp. recently placed Amtrak's BBB corporate bond rating on alert for a possible downgrade. In March 2005, Standard &...
- Government dream team seeks improved credit rating. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;4/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the scheduled formal presentations by Puerto Rico's top economic team to New York credit rating agencies with the goal of seeking improved credit ratings for Puerto Rico. Separate sessions with Standard & Poor's, Moody's Investors Service; Presentations preceding a general obligation...
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- P.R. government's credit under review. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/23/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p8
Reports that representatives of Standard & Poor's Ratings Group and Moody's Investors Service will visit Puerto Rico to review the Commonwealth government's financial situation. Preparation for the Government Development Bank's plans to issue about $350 million in general obligation bonds;...
- Washington-Area Airports Earn Moody's Outlook Boost on $2.5B. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31864, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's increase from stable to negative the outlook on outstanding revenue bonds issued by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority. Affirmation of the rating on the debt; Comments of analyst Maria Matesanz on factors attributed to the improved rating and...
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Unlisted debenture issuers facing tough new rules. Egan, Liam // Money Management;11/15/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p14
The article discusses the new rating regulations issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) for unlisted debenture issuers joining the $7 billion debenture market starting on December 1, 2007. According to ASIC, new issuers will have to be rated by either Standard &...