1Q Current Account Posts $144.9B Deficit
- 4Q Current Account Posts Record Deficit. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p2
Reports on the increase in the trade deficit on a current account basis according data released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Decline in the surplus on income; Trade deficit projected by IFR BondData America's poll of economists.
- 30 Current Account Shows $195.8B Deficit. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32281, p2
The article states that the U.S. Commerce Department has reported that the U.S. trade deficit on a current account basis narrowed to $195.8 billion in the third quarter of 2005, down from an upwardly revised $197.8 billion second quarter deficit. The deficit on goods increased to $197.9 billion...
- January Trade Deficit Up 5.3% to Record $68.5B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the trade deficit of the United States has risen in January 2006. The deficit recorded a 5.3 percent increase or $3.4 billion. The Commerce Department reported that the month's goods and services deficit came as exports increased by 2.5 percent or $2.8 billion. Imports...
- September Trade Deficit Down 6.8% to $64.3 Billion. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p2
The article reports that the data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce have revealed the decrease in the nation's trade deficit in September 2006. The 6.8% or 4.7 billion decrease in trade deficit was influenced by more imports of industrial supplies and materials such as crude oil. The...
- Hardly Balanced Out. // Traffic World;6/20/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the finding by the United States Commerce Department that the trade deficit in April 2005 reached $57 billion. Rise in imports; Rise in Chinese shipments.
- Trade Deficit Up 1.8% To $59.0B in August. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Reports on the rise of trade deficits in August 2005, according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. Deficit in the August goods and services due to the expansion of exports; Increase of imports.
- Trade Deficit Rises To Record $43.1B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p2
Reports on the increase in the nation's trade deficit in January 2004 according to the Commerce Department. Trade gap in December 2003; Projected deficit for January; Goods and services deficit; Total exports; Total imports.
- U.S. rubber product deficit rises 5.2% for Nov. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/18/2015, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p0010
The article reports on the trade deficit in the U.S. rubber products which grew by 5.2 percent in November 2014. It compares the difference of the deficit between 2014 and 2015, based on the data from the Department of Commerce. It notes that imports more than doubled exports in November 2014,...
- 3Q Current Account Deficit Hits $164.7B. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p2
This article reports that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, the U.S. trade deficit on a current account basis increased slightly to a record $164.7 billion in the third quarter of 2004. According to the data of the department, the figure was up from the revised $164.4 billion second...