Boise Airport Affirmed
- Two New York Issuers Highlight Abbreviated Holiday Session. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p6
Reports that some New York issuers are highlighting abbreviated holiday session by selling municipal bonds. Water and sewer revenue and refunding from the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority; Hospital revenue financing by the New York State Dormitory Authority; Rating agencies'...
- S.F. Airport Stability. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p37
The article reports on the stability of the San Francisco Airport stability. All three ratings agencies including Moody's Investors Service have agreed that San Francisco International Airport has been stabilized. As the San Francisco Airport Commission airport sold $110 million in taxable...
- Positively Stable. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p31
Reports on the rating of University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois's refunding bonds by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings given by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Ohio Valley Hospital to B-Plus. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31972, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has downgraded to B-plus in health revenue bonds issued by Ohio County Commission in West Virginia. Application of the downgrade to the multi-million dollar health system refunding and improvement revenue bonds of Ohio County Commission; Withdrawal the rating due...
- Puerto Rico Stays With MBIA. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p1
The article reports that MBIA Insurance Corp. has insured a portion of Puerto Rico's $1 billion June 2008 bond refunding deal despite being downgraded by Moody's Investors Service to A2 with a negative outlook from its previous triple-A rating. The government of Puerto Rico is slated to sell...
- OHIO: School Enhancement Revised. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/4/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33055, p9
The article reports that rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has revised its outlook for the credit enhancement program of Ohio School Foundation in Ohio. The rating agency is cited to continue to rate the school program AA and the state's government obligations (GOs) AA-plus. It notes that the...
- MWAA Plans $220 Million Refunding Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p44
Reports that the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority plans to refund outstanding hedged bonds. Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. in the refunding process; Ratings given by Fitch Rating and Standard & Poor's; Financial advisers for the refunding.
- With Improved Outlooks, N.C. Power Agency Readies a $723M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond refund by North Carolina Municipal Power Agency Number One. Bond ratings by various financial ratings agencies; Series in which the bonds will be sold; Maturity date on bonds that would lead to 4.7 million dollars in savings.
- Dimensions Affirmed. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the upgradation in bond rating assigned to the refunding revenue of Dimensions Health Corp. by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Reasons behind the upgrade; Concerns of the agency regarding the company's ability to generate...