May PPI Jumps 0.8%; Core Rate Up 0.3%
- Prices Rose 2.48%. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p83
Reports on the wholesale price index of foods in the United States in 1998. Average of annual beef price; Statistics of canned goods prices; Comparison of statistics in 1997 and 1998 of frozen food prices.
- January PPI Gains 1.4%; Core Rate Increases 0.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that producer price index (PPI) increased in January 2010 by 1.4% as well as the core producer prices with 0.3% except for energy and food costs as stated by the Labor Department.
- Year-to-Date Comparision: Index continues to show price-deflation. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p96
Presents the 1999 year-to-date `FoodService Director' wholesale price index for food and commodity products in the United States. Increase in wholesale beef prices; Details on the year-to-date poultry index; Information on the wholesale frozen food index.
- August PPI, Core Each Slip 0.1%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p2
Reports on the decline of the producer price index in the U.S. Result of decreasing food and gasoline prices; Assessment of the wholesale prices of intermediate goods; Economic forecasts of the analysts.
- Lower food and energy costs drag producer prices down in January. Dunn, Richard L. // Plant Engineering;Apr97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the decrease in the wholesale price index in the United States due to lower food and energy goods prices, as of April 1997. Robust growth in gross domestic product index.
- August PPI Unch; Core Rate Grows 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article reports an increase in core rate in the U.S. excluding food and energy, no change in the producer price index and adds a decrease in food price and energy prices as of September 17, 2014.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Vekshin, Alison; O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p2
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of April 15, 2002. Revision of the outlook of Standard and Poor on the long-term debt of Kaiser Permanente; Rise of the overall producer price index; Growth of the sales of retailers.
- Producer Price Indexes - January 2014. // PPI Detailed Report;Jan2014, Vol. 18 Issue 1, pii
The article focuses on the 0.2 percent increase of the Producer Price Index (PPI) for final demand in the U.S. in January 2014. Topics discussed include the rise in the index for final demand goods, the prices for transportation and warehousing services, and the 0.6 percent increase for finished...
- Jan. PPI Up 0.6%; Core Rate Rises 0.3%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p2
Reports on the producer price index in the U.S. for January 2004.