NASD Price Abuse Cases Due Out Soon
- NASD Probes Shouldn't Affect Business Much, Experts Say. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32066, p6
Reports on the investigation of the National Association of Securities Dealers' of brokers' brokers in the municipal bond market in the U.S. Pricing practices of brokerage firms; Elimination of huge price markups between the first and the last bond trade with real-time transparency; Increase in...
- NASD Delays Trace, Citing Terror Attack. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/3/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p30
Reports the issues affecting the launching of a corporate bond price reporting system by the National Association of Securities Dealers in the United States. Function of Trace (Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine); Extension of deadline of operation due to terrorist attacks; Issuance of...
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p34
Provides information on how bonds are priced and evaluated daily at about 3 afternoon by several municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers. names of the brokers.
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p43
Presents statistics on municipal bond prices of various organizations as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Ratings of municipal bonds of the Virginia College Building Authority; Change in bid price of the bonds of the Wisconsin Health and Education Facilities Authority; Bid price and rating of...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Highlights prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Change in bid prices; Rating for the issued bonds; Yield for several issued bonds.
- Long End Up One Point as Govies Take Off on End of 30-Year Bonds. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p2
Reports on the rise in long-dated municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 2001. Rate of price increase; Influence of the elimination of 30-year bond sales on the increase; Comparative gain of 10-year municipal bond prices and 30-year bonds.