S & P Downgrades $10M on Insured Debt for Texas Juvenile Detention Center
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...
- News In Brief: Philadelphia Water Raised to A- by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the upgradation of long-term and underlying ratings of the outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings assigned to bonds; Schedule date for the sale of bonds; Reflection of the ratings provided to the bonds.
- News In Brief: Fauquier Hospital, Va., Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the lowering of the Fauquier County Industrial Development Authority, Virginia's outstanding debt, issued for Fauqier Hospital according to the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. as of February 5, 2002. Rating assigned to the authority's hospital revenue bonds; Facts revealed...
- Tenn. County Agency Gets Positive Outlook. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p2
Reports that ratings company Standard & Poor's Corp. revised the outlook on Blount County, Tennessee, Public Building Authority's outstanding public facility bonds. Reasons for the revision.
- Texas College Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports that ratings firm Standard & Poor's Corp. raised the rating on Grayson County, Texas, Junior College District's outstanding general obligation debt. Broad pledge reflected by the upgrade.
- S&P: Economy Hurting States' GO Ratings, But Issuance Is Up. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p5
Reports the projections of Standard & Poor's Corp. on general obligation bond ratings in Washington. Acceleration of economic recovery; Increase in the number of bond issuance; Factors contributing to the poor bond ratings.
- San Diego's bond rating A-OK. // San Diego Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p44
Reports on Standard & Poor's (S&P) reaffirmation of San Diego, California's AA+ rating on general obligation bonds in June 1996. City's effort to issue lease revenue bonds for expanding San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium and the Convention Center; Significance of the S&P rating.
- Oakland County gets straight A's. McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;06/15/98, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Oakland County in Michigan received an AAA bond rating from Standard and Poor's Corporation. How this rating can benefit the county; Comments from L. Brooks Patterson, Oakland County executive; Details on Oakland County's financial position.
- S&P Revises Outlook of Maricopa USD 69. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p2
Reports on the revision of the outlook of Standard & Poor's Corp. on Maricopa County Unified School District general obligation debt.