S.C. Infrastructure Bank Selling $260M Backed by Truck Fees
- Downgraded South Carolina Highway Issuer Sets $225M. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/15/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33416, p4
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the refunding bonds of the South Carolina Infrastructure Bank.
- South Carolina's Infrastructure Bank sets process for local debt requests. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30254, p3
Reports that the board of the South Carolina Infrastructure Bank could authorize the first portion of a total of $700 million worth of bonds. Board members' establishment of an application process and criteria for the submission of local debt requests; Agreement on a timetable for the issuance...
- Rival Universities to Sell Part of $1.3B Slate OK'd by Texas Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p48
Reports the approval of the bond deals by the Texas Bond Review Board in Dallas, Texas. Availability of the revenue system financing bonds; Increase of the system on commercial paper program; Amount of the consolidated revenue bonds.
- Polk County, Iowa, $120M Offering Will Be Repaid by Racetrack Revenue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31408, p8
Reports the mechanisms of the deal for the financing scheme in Chicago, Illinois. Inclusion of the substantial amount of general obligation bonds; Plans of using the revenues coming from corporate sponsorships; Percentage of tax rate on racetracks.
- A Bank's First GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p35
Reports that South Carolina Infrastructure Bank will sell its first general obligation bonds. Claim of South Carolina state debt manager Rick Harmon that the proceeds will be used to make a loan to Charleston County to help with the construction costs of a bridge connecting Charleston with Mt....
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Bank Yanks Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p9
The article reports on the $110 million deal made by South Carolina Infrastructure after interest rates moved to levels that made the deal unfeasible. Officials note that they will continue to monitor the market to see when the issue could come to market. Meanwhile, the author notes that...
- New Deals Selling Well, Despite Airlines' Financial Troubles. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31622, p29
Reports on the sale performance of the airport revenue bonds deal. Speculation related to the financial conditions of the airline sector; Companies involved in the deal; Chart indicating ten largest airport bond sales in 2003.
- Univ. of South Carolina Brings $48M Refunding to Market. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32213, p4
Reports on the plan of the University of South Carolina to sell its revenue refunding bonds in the U.S. Determination of the interest from institutional buyers; Deal to expand the investor base; Inclusion of the institutional buyers that require two ratings.
- Texas Cities Eye Favorable Rates For Upcoming Water, Sewer Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31238, p5
Reports the entry of the water and sewer revenue bond deals of Houston and Dallas cities into the money market in Texas. Amount of the proceeds from the sale needed to refund outstanding commercial paper; Approval of a commercial paper program to finance water and sewer projects; Rating of the...