Fitch Unifies Transportation Groups as Streeter Heads for Japan
- Fitch Promotes Champeau to Lead Public Finance, Infrastructure Units. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p7
The article announces that Daniel Champeau has been promoted as the group managing director and head of Fitch Rating Ltd.'s U.S. public finance and global infrastructure and project finance analytical groups.
- Allowing Tax-Exempt Use with WIFIA Loans Will Lower Borrowing Costs. Hume, Lynn // Bondbuyer.com;12/10/2015, p1
A provision in the new transportation funding law that lifts the ban on using tax-exempt bonds in conjunction with federal loans will result in lower borrowing costs for water utilities, Fitch Ratings said on Thursday.
- Fitch Forms New Team Aimed at Evaluating Public-Private Partnership Credits. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p35
The article reports on the development of a team dedicated to rate the credits surrounding public-private partnerships by Fitch Ratings Inc. in the U.S. The team will consist of analysts from Fitch who have experienced project finance from the vantage of the rating agency's corporate,...
- Fitch Negative on Stand-Alone Garvees, Citing Gas Tax. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p11
The article focuses on the report released by Fitch Ratings Ltd. regarding grant anticipation revenue vehicle bonds (Garvees) in the U.S. It mentions that the Garvee program faces uncertainties with the Congress struggling to pass a reauthorization bill for transportation spending. Mark Foster,...
- Two Reports Detail Highway Trust Fund Problems, Alternatives. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34104, p1
The article focuses on two reports, one from the bond ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. and one from Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) on the problems and alternatives related to the U.S. Highway Trust Fund (HTF) as of May 2014. It mentions that the report from JCT has suggested alternative...
- Wisconsin Readies $485M; Eyes Tobacco Restructuring. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32933, p3
No abstract available.
- Fitch: Pennsylvania Transportation Bill Positive. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/10/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34025, p1
The article offers information on a report of the Fitch Ratings Ltd. on the Pennsylvania transportation bill. It noted that Pennsylvania's transportation funding bill signed by Governor Tom Corbett is positive for the commonwealth and the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. It informs that...
- Fitch Sees State Road Construction Slowdown From HTF Patch. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
Fitch says states will delay transportation projects due to uncertainty over the most recent short-term extension of the federal HTF.
- RITBA Still A; Toll Still $2. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p35
The article reports on the affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc.'s A rating on the outstanding taxable refunding revenue bonds of the Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority. The bonds were issued in 2003 and are insured by Ambac Assurance Corp. Chad Lewis of Fitch emphasized strong debt service...