Barksdale Suspended, Fines for G-37 Violation
- Red Mountain Resources, Inc. // Distressed Company Alert;11/20/2015, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p16
A corporate profile for Farmers Branch, Texas-based oil and natural gas company Red Mountain Resources Inc. is presented. Information provided includes the financial performance of the company from 2012-2015 in terms of revenue, net income and earnings per share, it key executives, Alan W....
- Qantas Airways, Boeing. // AirGuide Online.com;11/16/2009, p6
The article reports on the suspension of the Boeing 767 pilots due to their failure to land in Melbourne, Victoria on November 2, 2009.
- Qantas Airways, Boeing. // AirGuide Online.com;11/16/2009, p2
The article reports on the suspension of Qantas Airways Ltd. Boeing 767 air pilots due to its failure to deploy the landing gear in Sydney, New South Wales on November 2, 2009.
- How to keep employee manual from becoming a contract. McGreevy, Susan Linden // Contractor Magazine;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p46
Discusses employee/employer relationships looking at the legislation for these relationships. Analysis of a case in New Jersey involving Nicosia versus Wakefern Food Corporation; Court ruling that employers have the right to terminate an employee without having to prove what that employee did...
- Three Analysts Fined, Suspended for Info Misuse. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the suspension of the three Wall Street analysts for misusing confidential information in a research study on a sleeping pill developed by Neurocrine Biosciences Inc. in San Diego, California. Use of the drug in treating patients with insomnia; Amount of the fines; Length of suspension.
- Two scottish surgeons suspended. Dyer, Clare // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);08/22/98, Vol. 317 Issue 7157, p491
Reports that after concerns were expressed by colleagues, two of of the three consultant general surgeons at the Stracathro Hospital in Angus, were suspended from duty pending investigations into their clinical practices. Details on the suspensions; Identification of the surgeons; Information...
- Michigan Board Suspends Superintendent, Three Others. Silverman, Fran // District Administration;Dec2002, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p12
Announces the suspension of a school superintendent and three school officials in Detroit, Michigan. Reasons for the suspension of the school officials; Allegation of corrupt practices against the officials; Appointment of prosecutor George Ward to investigate the financial irreguralities at...
- Department of Tansportation (Mn/DOT)Engineering Services Division, Office of Construction and Innovative Contracting Notices of Suspension and Debarment. // Minnesota State Register;4/23/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p1262
The article offers information on a notice issued by the Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT), Minnesota regarding the suspension and debarment of vendors.
- A threatening position. Weekley, Thomas L. // Across the Board;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p10
Narrates an incident depicting the adversarial relations between management and labor. Author's suspension for exhorting his colleagues to refuse a particularly hazardous job; Settlement of a grievance establishing safety precautions for workers; Reinstatement from suspension with the help of...