California Close to Deal On Gambling
- Big Fix: Houston Hunts Savings in $190M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p4
Reports on the deal aimed by market in Houston, Texas in fixing out outstanding commercial paper and refunding outstanding bonds for present-value savings. Worth of the general obligation bonds planned to be sold; Terms of the deal; Use of commercial paper as interim financing.
- West Virginia Delays $305M Deal as Governor, Lawmakers Debate. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p6
Reports on the delay of bonds refunding negotiations following a dispute among legislators in West Virginia. Provisions of the road bonds compensation deal; Controversy among lawmakers on the resolution authorizing the sale of securities; Impact of the bonds sale on the state's overall credit...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p34
Provides information on bond deals in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Texas Cities Eye Favorable Rates For Upcoming Water, Sewer Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31238, p5
Reports the entry of the water and sewer revenue bond deals of Houston and Dallas cities into the money market in Texas. Amount of the proceeds from the sale needed to refund outstanding commercial paper; Approval of a commercial paper program to finance water and sewer projects; Rating of the...
- N.Y. MTA to Sell Up to $650 Million in Three Deals by Year's End. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p3
No abstract available.
- Munis End Higher; LIPA, Hawaii, Chicago Deals Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34394, p1
Prices of top-quality municipal bonds finished stronger on Wednesday, traders said, as deals from New York's Long Island Power Authority, the state of Hawaii, and the city of Chicago all came to market. Muni yields fell by as much as three basis points on some maturities.
- Nassau Set to Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Reports on the deals offered by Nassau County, New York. Plan of the county to sell tax-exempt debt through its Sewer and Storm Water Finance Authority; Management of the sale by Merrill Lynch and Co.; Plan of a potential refunding through the Nassau County Interim Finance Authority.
- Buyers Face a Variety of Deals, Including $3B From California. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p7
Reports on the increasing negotiated market deals from both retail and institutional investors in the U. S. Largest negotiated sale; Issuers planning a new deals of starky different credit quality in New York; Raters of the four series of bonds in the deal.
- Go Litchfield. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p31
The article reports on the competitive bond sale of Litchfield, Connecticut of about 18.5 million dollars for school expansion and renovation projects. The bonds will be sold through i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system.