- MADE MEN. // Art Monthly;Oct2010, Issue 340, p18
The article focuses on the failure of Saatchi & Saatchi founder Charles Saatchi to attend at a party held at the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea in London, England to celebrate the agency's 40 years in advertising.
- Devil is in the detail. Saatchi, Charles // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p12
The article reports on the consequences of the donation of 200 art works by Charles Saatchi to the British government.
- Coffee trader? Come off it, Sewell, Charles Saatchi is the British art world's greatest living... Jardine, Lisa // New Statesman;1/10/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4316, p38
Focuses on the art collection by British collector Charles Saatchi. Features of his collection; Impact on the British art scene; Exhibitions featured at the Saatchi Gallery in London, England; Evaluation of the works by Fiona Rae and Gary Hume.
- Advertising's finest art lover goes old-school to bring
back punters. // Campaign;11/14/2003, Issue 46, p44
Executive Charles Saatchi is more famous for his obsession with modern art than for anything to do with advertising. The father of British art has been the subject of several TV documentaries lately. He has also launched the Saatchi Gallery, generating yards of column inches in the process. Not...
- Masterpiece London. Field, Katherine // British Art Journal;Autumn2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p111
The article reports that Masterpiece London has opened in the Chelsea Hospital in London, England in June, 2012 and has attracted collectors such as Charles Saatchi, Terence Conran and Sheikh Al-Thani.
- LOST IN A MASQUERADE. // Advocate;2/12/91, Issue 570, p81
Reports on the holding of a party by advertising mogul Charles Saatchi aboard his yacht anchored off Saint Barthelemy, an island in the West Indies, where guests were required to cros-dress. Personalities who attended the party; Notables who declined the invitation.
- Down. // Beaux Arts Magazine;aou2013, Issue 350, p14
The article presents news briefs about two notable people in the art world, art historian Werner Spies and art collector Charles Saatchi.
- South Bank shows. Syz, Francesca // Design Week;4/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p36
Focuses on the opening of the art gallery of modern art designer Charles Saatchi which is located in London, England. Art collections which can be found inside the art gallery; Background on the design of the art gallery.
- Charles Saatchi, the comeback king. Pes, Javier // Art Newspaper;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p13
The article reports on the success of art collector Charles Saatchi in attracting more visitors at his Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea, London, England which he opened in October 2008.