- The right balance. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p20
Focuses on the features of the corporate website of furniture company, Reid Furniture in Great Britain. Division of the website into three divisions; Inclusion of necessary text introductions to each section; Features of the store locator.
- Internet sales. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2006, Issue 5511, p4
The article reports that Reid Furniture has launched a website that allows products to be viewed and bought through online.www.reidfurniture.co.uk in Great Britain. The site currently displays 25 sofa styles in leather and fabric, as well as giving the option of a bespoke Reid sofa. Users can...
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- New look slogans at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Focuses on the advertising slogans of Scottish furniture retailer, Reid Furniture.
- Relax and learn Chinese. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p28
Highlights the achievements in furniture industry of Mike Quaife, a merchandise director of Reid Furniture in Great Britain. Importance of relaxation as the main preoccupation; Advantage on the participation in furniture trade; Qualities of Quaife as a businessmen.
- Market Preview Guides available online. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p56
The article reports that the High Point Market Preview Guides are now viewable online. The 2007 Furniture Preview and the 2007 Accessories Preview are available on the High Point Market Authority's Web site on the site of High Point's International Home Furnishings Center. The guides use a...
- Mystery Shopper: Ayr. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p9
Presents a chart showing the ratings of furniture stores in Great Britain. Basis of the criteria; Details of the rating; Recognition of Reid furniture as the winner.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports developments on issues related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2003. Commitment of American Hardwood Export Council to sponsor the Furniture Awards Young Designers category in 2004; Updates on the online ORCA Thin Client credit processing system of Halifax Cetelem;...