- Geometrically speaking. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p62
Several photographs are presented which feature furniture including sofas, chairs, and tables.
- Ethnic furniture. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p12
The article presents a list of ethnic furniture in the furniture industry & trade in Great Britain which includes Santiago Chair from the Cane Collection which is one of the company's more traditional chair, lamp table by Halo Furnishings which features criss-cross detail, using carved Indian...
- Metal in the mix. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p66
Several photographs are presented which feature metal furniture including sofas, tables, and chairs.
- Top 5 products purchased at single-source networks. // Furniture/Today;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p66
The article discusses the results of a survey of furniture shopping and purchasing patterns of consumers in the U.S. in 2006. The distribution channels surveyed were discount department stores, lifestyle furniture stores, single-source networks and traditional furniture stores. The top five...
- Casual is the smart approach to dining. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p5
Reports that several British furniture firms have started offering casual tables for living rooms and dining rooms in 2002.
- Variety, price drive table sales. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p8
Discusses factors contributing to sales of tables in the United States during the 2002-2003 winter season. Inclusion of a variety in design and materials; Consumers' return to more traditional woods; Effects of imports in the occasional table category; Movement toward more eclectic designs;...
- Training Tables. // Contract;Dec2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p118
The article lists the ranks of the training tables manufacturers including KI, Steelcase, and Howe.
- Tables serve up tons of storage. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p28
Highlights the tables manufactured by various specialty designers in the U.S. Design and features; Storage capacities; Target markets.
- Sizing Up End Tables. // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug2000, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p30
Provides tips on pairing end tables with sofas using size and function. Use of a floor lamp with adjustable neck partners with an elbow-height end table; Location of a low table in front of a sofa; Pairing of a tabletop that is a couple of inches shorter than the sofa arm.