Boost for Couture
- Creating A Strategic Plan. Harmon, Jennifer // Broker Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p50
The article focuses on to create strategies for mortgage business.. The companies across the country are praising the strategic planning program developed by Myrna Associates Inc., based out of Silver Spring, Maryland. The intensive, fast paced sessions of the Total Quality Planning process help...
- Increasing the Value of Your EMS Business. Tanel, Gary // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p8
The article focuses on the significant factors that should be considered by contract manufacturers in increasing the value of their business. It has been noted that business acquisition is another factor that can contribute to business growth aside from the six sigma standard, ISO, quality...
- La expansiÃ³n internacional de la industria vitivinÃcola chilena. Estudio empÃrico de los factores y nivel exportador. Liberman, Sammy; Baena, Verónica; Moreno, Fátima // Cuadernos de GestiÃ³n;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p35
This study proposes a set of variables which are decisive in the international expansion of the Chilean Wine Industry: i) company size; ii) quality management; iii) communication and information technologies; iv) international management planning; and finally, v) implementation of the...
- Strategic performance measurements. Brown, Kathleen K.; Goldstein, Michael // CPA Journal;Oct95, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p65
Discusses criteria for measuring business performance and accomplishment among manufacturing companies. 13-step process; Need to define business strategy; Total quality management.
- Is Time Running Out for Quality. Wilbur, Jay H. // Quality Progress;Jul2002, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p75
Focuses on the application of total quality management methodology on production oriented business systems. Enhancement of profitability and market share; Measurement of the production cost and delivery of products; Variation of time in quality based methods.
- Crown Mark expands Vegas presence. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p30
The article reports that case goods and upholstery importer Crown Mark is expanding its Las Vegas, Nevada, presence by occupying 20,000 square feet at the July 2008 Las Vegas Market. The space in the World Market Center in Las Vegas will feature company's line of bedroom, formal and casual...
- Bradington-Young pursuing value with offshore partners. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p13
Features the upholstery firm Bradington-Young Inc. in Cherryville, North Carolina. Expansion of the company; Number of years in operation; Business strategy of the firm.
- APDN Offers Pima, ELS Cotton Authentication Tests. // Textile World;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 158 Issue 4, p61
The article reports on the move of Applied DNA Sciences Inc. (APDN) to offer two genetic assays, FiberTypingâ„¢ and PimaTypingâ„¢ in Stony Brook, New York. The FiberTyping is for distinguishing Pima cotton from Upland cotton, while the PimaTyping is for differentiating extra-long-staple...
- VisuotinÄ—s kokybÄ—s vadybos poveikis finansiniams organizacijos rezultatams. Eimenė PaulaviČienė; Arlauskaitė, Živilė // Management of Organizations: Systematic Research;2007, Issue 44, p57
This article concentrates on the impact of total quality management (TQM) on financial performance in organizations. The results obtained by researchers from foreign countries are presented and discussed in this article. The study is based on the comparison of financial performance of companies...