Beds that take stock of prices
- Retailers sad to see furniture brands sale. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p4
Reports on the reactions of retailers to the sale of the Silentnight furniture brands.
- Silentnight wins Beds accolade. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p3
Reports on the recipient of the Beds award of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Details on the children's bed concept of Silentnight Beds; Key features of the furniture; Retail price of the product.
- Halo scores a double with marketing initiatives. // Cabinet Maker;1/26/2007, Issue 5522, p5
The article reports on the presentation of the Consumer Marketing Campaign of the Year Award and the Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year Award to online retailer Halo Furnishings in the 2007 Interiors Awards in Great Britain. Judges were impressed by the company's effort to look into what their...
- Innovation is hard to find, claim retailers. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p4
The article reports that more than a quarter of retailers do not believe there are any innovative manufacturers in the furniture market. Some 27% of retailers could not spontaneously name a company they thought of as innovative, when asked as part of research commissioned by Silentnight Group....
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as May 2002. Recruitment of advertising agency Leepeck Greenfield by Millbrook Beds; Increase of brand awareness for Silentnight Beds; Publication of the '2002 Specifiers Guide' by the British Woodworking Federation.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p10
Features several furniture products in furniture industry in Great Britain. Inauguration of Boras Cotton Spring Summer 2003 from Reebitex Fabrics; Key features of My First Bed designed by Silentnight Beds; Details of Aspirations Oak Collection from White & Newton.
- MFI trials Silentnight beds in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p2
Reports that MFI Furniture Group has removed the Airsprung made own label beds from its Scottish stores and replaced them with Silentnight Group models as part of a 10-week trial. Description of Silentnight bed models; Comment by Peter Ziemniak, chief executive of Airsprung Group.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Friendly back-teria. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2009, Issue 5663, p10
A preview of the Silentnight PocketZing beds from Silentnight Beds is presented.