Belfield moves into the home
- Belfield buys Deeside. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Deeside Furniture Ltd. by Belfield Furniture in . Under the terms of the agreement, 250 of the 400 jobs will be retained. Belfield CEO Steve Hampton reestablishes their relationship with Deeside. The acquisition has doubled the capacity of Belfield's...
- Spending for the top league. Hampton, Stephen // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p16
This article focuses on career profile of Stephen Hampton, who resigned recently as chief executive officer of Christie-Tyler, and took over the same role at Belfield Furnishings. The company is currently using all of the foam it converts, but Hampton intends to ramp up production and break into...
- Belfield Furnishings Group sees profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p9
The article reports on the increase of profits of furniture and furnishings supplier Belfield Furnishings Group in 2010 as showed from its set of filed accounts in Great Britain.
- Planning a future. Davies, Shaun // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p46
The article reflects on the difference in the market characteristics of the furniture industry with the other industries in Great Britain in manufacturing and marketing its products. The author argues that retailers are disappointed by manufacturers in Great Britain who have short-term attitudes...
- Double-digit growth for supply group. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2014, Issue 5883, p6
The article reports that the firm Belfield Furnishings Ltd. has posted sales revenue of 109.6 millions dollars for the year ended December 31, 2013, which is a 12.2 percent increase from the previous year.
- Tesco to sell more furniture. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p4
The article offers information about the diversification of products by Tesco PLC into the non-food sector. Tesco has announced the addition of a large range of goods ranging from furniture products, home-ware to white-goods, etc. Around 2000 product lines in the non-food arena will be...
- AICO to launch SOHO division. // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p13
Cites the plan of case goods supplier AICO to launch its office furniture division called AICO Office Concepts by spring of 2005 headed by Chris Carter offering executive pieces including seats and tables.
- Bomb blast spurs diversification at Four Hands. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p42
Reports on the diversification at the furniture firm Four Hands in Austin, Texas. List of outsourcing activities of the firm; Expansion plans of the company; Relocation of the company.
- AHF launches HomeServe. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p3
Reports that AHF has launched a furniture a furniture distribution operation in Great Britain, Anglia HomeServe.