Connie Smith builds on family tradition at mill
- The Doll as Art. SMITH, CONNIE // Doll Collector;May2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p66
A photograph of a doll named Fauna created by doll artist Connie Smith is presented.
- CMA WELCOMES BOBBY BARE, "COWBOY" JACK CLEMENT AND KENNY ROGERS INTO THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME. // CMA Close Up;Dec2013/Jan2014, Issue 6, p20
Several photographs are presented of artists including Connie Smith, Kyle Young and Marty Stuart, who were present at the annual induction program held at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Tennessee on October 27, 2013, where artists Bobby Bare and Kenny Rogers were paid tribute.
- Smith to join Sav-Mor Drugs. // Drug Store News;8/2/99, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p5
Announces the appointment of Connie Smith as corporate supervisor of chain support for the pharmacy business of Sav-Mor Franchising Inc. Responsibilities of Smith; Professional background of Smith.
- Warner's Connie Smith returns to recording after 20 years. Bessman, Jim // Billboard;09/05/98, Vol. 110 Issue 36, p72
States that Connie Smith is returning to country music with a self-titled album to be released by Warner Bros. Nashville in October 1998. The disc produced by Smith's husband Marty Stuart and by Justin Neibank; Comments of Smith and country broadcast personality Ralph Emery, a longtime Smith fan.
- Brickbats. Oliver, Charles // Reason;Nov2012, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p15
The article offers news briefs on various topics in the U.S. Connie Smith, a resident of Florida, was shocked after receiving a letter which states that she had been eliminated from the Florida voter rolls because the Division of Elections thought that she was dead. Erica Masters, a resident of...
- The 100 Black Women of Funeral Service honor Women in Funeral Service. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Dec2013, pA49
The article announces the 2013 Phenomenal Women Leadership Awards For Excellence in the Funeral Industry from the organization Black Women of Funeral Service given to executives of the funeral services industry including Christine Pepper, Connie Smith and Nancy Lohman as of October 21, 2013.
- LONG LINE OF HEARTACHES. Cackett, Alan // Maverick;Sep2011, Issue 110, p84
The article reviews the music release "Long Line of Heartaches," by Connie Smith.
- Female directors increase. Hrisak, Daniel M // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p70
Looks at the increase in women directors on the boards of a number of businesses. Comparison made between the percentage of women on boards in 1996 to that of 1997; Percentage of African American females on boards; Comments from Muriel Lazar, co-director of Coopers and Lybrand's Kwasha, Lipton...
- Women's winning ways. // People Management;01/09/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the results of a study conducted by Barclays Bank on the business confidence of women entrepreneurs in Great Britain.