- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p74
This section presents an examination for financial planners.
- Managing Split-Commission Conflicts. Foxman, Alan J. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p73
Answers a series of question regarding financial planning. Ways to manage split-commission conflicts; Rule that governs the use of instant messaging in financial planning.
- Dallas Salisbury on How Planners Can Serve the Average Worker's Needs. Stolz, Richard F. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to how financial planners can serve the financial needs of workers including what are the different ways in which employers and financial planners can assist workers in saving for retirement, in what ways can financial planners serve the public...
- CE Quiz August 2004. // Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p93
Presents a quiz on financial planning.
- Continuing Education Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p101
This article presents an examination paper about financial planning that an aspiring financial planner can attempt. To receive the 3 hours of continuing education credit allotted for this examination, one must receive a passing grade of 75 percent or better (23 our of 33 questions). Partial...
- Many IQ's, Few A's. Moisand, Dan // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p28
The article presents questions and answers relating to various aspects of the U.S. Financial Planning Act of 2008, including the decision to not create a self-regulatory organization, the requiring of additional licenses and not creating a self-regulatory organization (SRO).
- Your Practice Management Questions Answered. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2010 Practice Management, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to financial planning including what financial planning software is efficient and how much revenue projection is appropriate.
- Q&A... Menzies, Jason // Money Management;8/11/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p28
The article presents information on the answer to a reader's query on money management. It is reported that for a person to act as a power of attorney for another person they must be at least 18 years of age of sound mind, and capable of understanding the nature and purpose of the document they...
- Youngest associate for PFS is just 21. Salmon, James // Money Marketing;8/11/2005, p3
This article reports that Richard Cohen from Worthing, England based Nsure Group has become the youngest associate of the Personal Finance Society at just 21 years old. There are 1,092 associates in Great Britain and the average age is 41. Cohen started working part-time for Nsure, which is...