Business Owners Choose a Transfer Value
- Is Company Registration Essential? Sharma, Bindu // Dataquest;12/15/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p40
The article provides an answer to a question about the registration process for business.
- Getting Established: The Taxation and Legal Environment: 4.2 Establishing A Presence. McKenna, Cameron // Doing Business with Russia;2005, p225
The chapter describes the registration procedure for foreign companies in Russia. It lists the authorities with which representative offices, limited liability companies and joint stock companies should register. It gives a general overview of the one-stop registration procedure, as provided for...
- The value of your business. Holland, Robert // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/28/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4662, p44
The article offers suggestions on valuing a business that has been running successfully for years and has a loyal client base. Suggestions are offered to talk to an established valuer who specialises in particular parts of the hospitality industry to analyses the worth of the business....
- Six tips for a smooth, successful business transition. Endresen, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/20/2012, p30
The author offers tips on how to achieve a successful business transition. She emphasizes the importance of obtaining a preliminary valuation of one's business. She highlights the complicated process of the tax implications of selling a business. She stresses the significance of identifying the...
- Hunting down opportunities. // NZ Business;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p43
The article profiles Chris Parker, founder of the Web site Register a Company. Parker created a unique, user-friendly, completely automated Web site that enables a company to be registered and provides all the necessary documentation. He experienced some struggles in the early days. Slowly he...
- How to sell your family business. Borkowski, Mark // Canadian Plastics;Sep2015, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p11
The article offers advice on how to sell a family business. Topics discussed include deciding on exit alternatives as the first step in selling a family business, the sale of the business to a family member, and the common buyers which include strategic buyer, private equity buyer, and...
- OUTLOOK: CONCORD. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/13/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p40
Presents a chart regarding the demographic survey on overall income of business enterprises in New Hampshire. Tabular presentation of the comparison between the previous and recent years of income; Difference rate of the wages for previous and with the present years income.
- Human Kinetics Follows Norton. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;2/21/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Human Kinetics is laying the groundwork to become an employee-owned company. Factors that contributed to the decision to sell the company to its employees; Components of the employee stock ownership plan developed by the company; Background of Human Kinetics.
- 5 Strong Points to help sell your business. Arul, Jey // Edmontonians;Fall2013, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p5
The article offers five strong tips when purchasing a business. It states the need of understanding the meaning to build a desirable business which requires an intensive process to deal properly with prospective buyers. It also emphasizes on creating an incentive plans to keep important...