Contributing to the 'Heart and Soul' of the Journal
- Tip Sheet. // Atlanta;Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p50
The article offers information on Cayman Island that has famous tax shelter with 800 insurers, 10,000 mutual funds and assets.
- Featured Funds. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Aug2006, Issue 39, p3
This section presents a list of fidelity mutual funds featured in the August 2006 issue of the journal "Fund Family Reports."
- THE OBSERVER. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p13
The article presents information about the developments in various fields. According to a recent study by Dalbar Inc., a mutual fund research company in Boston. The study of "more likely and capable investors" found that investors are more interested in being educated by their advisors about the...
- After-Tax Valuation of Tax-Sheltered Assets. Horan, Stephen M. // Financial Services Review;Fall2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p253
Deals with a study which investigated models that accommodate annuitized withdrawals from tax-sheltered accounts. Impact of after-tax mutual fund accounts discount rates on after-tax cost of capital; Components of the returns of mutual fund for tax purposes; Pattern of annuitized withdrawals...
- Notes from the Editors. Feinscheiber, Robert; Kent, Margaret // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Jun2003, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p1
Provides information on the contents of the June 2003 edition of the periodical 'Corporate Business Taxation Monthly,' which focuses on tax shelter regulations in the U.S. Examination of confidential transactions and the conditions of confidentiality provisions; Examination of state tax...
- On Turning 40. // Financial Planning;May2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p12
The author reflects on the changes in the financial planning industry as "Financial Planning" magazine celebrates its 40th year in the business. She recalls that the magazine began when Charles Schwab had not opened his discount brokerage yet and Fidelity was just a family of 13 mutual funds....
- Talk to Us! Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p17
This section presents information on the topics featured in the Voice section in the Journal of Financial Planning as of March 2003.
- The Journal's Journey. Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p46
The article focuses progress of the Journal of Financial Planning. In 1979, a 64-page publication called the Journal of Institute of Certified Financial Planners (ICFP) made its debut that October. Its mission was pretty straightforward, that is to inform its readers of innovative and...
- WANT MORE MONEY INFO? // Choice;Oct2005, p40
Provides information on the publication "Choice Money & Rights."