Texas MAC's Post Office Sees Low Volume of Out-of-State Testers
- Investors Winning Battle With Sponsors For Deal Concessions. // Bank Loan Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p1
No abstract available.
- Bank Loans Lure Buyside Players. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;2/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the participation of private institutional investment groups and private placement investors in the bank loan market.
- Former Peoples team scoring in Charleston. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p15
Focuses on the issues related to commercial lending in Indianapolis, Indiana. Risk associated with lending; Increase in number of lending offices; Impact of mortgage loans on investors.
- Revolvers Face A Tough Sell: Investors resist both the carrot and the stick of lenders. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Focuses on the unpopularity of revolvers among both lenders and investors of syndicated loan packages. Definition and meaning of revolvers; Efforts made by lenders to attract investors.
- FHLB Program Poised for Big Growth Spurt. Cornwell, Ted // National Mortgage News;09/18/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p10
Focuses on the Mortgage Partnership Finance program of the Federal Home Loan Bank in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the purchased loans and master commitments generated by the firm; Threats to secondary market domination; Advantages of the program for mortgage lenders; Factors contributing to the...
- Investors Show Growing Interest in 'Reperforming' loan Market. // National Mortgage News;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p18
Reports that investors are showing interest in scratch and dent mortgage loans. Impact of the growing interest of investors on servicers and issuers working with re-performing and subperforming mortgage loans; Development of methodologies for evaluating the default frequency and severity on...
- HY Fund Investors Increase Flows. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/12/2012, p23
In this article, the author focuses on the outlook of investors that high yield funds will increase and leveraged loan funds will turn positive.
- Know goals before applying for business loan. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, Special section p3
The article offers tips for entrepreneurs on how to attract the attention of bankers and get their approval on the bank loan requested for the business.
- Loan Funds Continue to Rake It In. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/29/2013, p28
The article reports that flows into leveraged loan funds topped one billion U.S. dollars during the week of April 29, 2013 as investors continued to show faith in the leveraged loan market.