Munis Weaken, Following Treasuries; California Sells $2.97 Billion of ERBs
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 12. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Presents charts on municipal bond trading in the United States on May 12, 2004. Economic indicators; Import prices; International trade; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Greenwich, Connecticut's general obligation bonds; Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond anticipation project notes.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond elections in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond election results in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p32
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Alaska City Hopes Voters Agree This Time to Float Dock Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p30
The article reports on the plan of Ketchikan, Alaska officials to ask their constituents to approve a scaled-down authorization for revenue bonds to rebuild the city's cruise ship docks. Voters will be asked on April 11, 2006 to approve a $38.5 million authorization for revenue bonds. The city's...
- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...