Nearly $31 Billion Flows in as Institutional Investors Pour It On
- Fund Flows Top $30 Billion, Lipper Says. // Research;Jan2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on the increased purchasing of fund assets by investors which include bond funds, sector-equity funds and natural-resources funds. It mentions that the money market fund assets were redeemed by the mutual fund investors. It further informs that mixed-asset target...
- BROKER REVIEWS. // Money Marketing;2/10/2005, p59
The article presents news regarding money market in Great Britain. It presents details of three funds: Closed-ended fund, managed balanced fund and two year tracker mortgage. It reports that ClosePip Isa and Pep is a closed-ended fund that enables the ClosePip fund of property funds, which...
- Tax-Free Assets Grow to Record $314.47 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p6
Reports on the growth of assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Tax-Free Funds Lose $6.7B as Tax Day Passes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p6
Reports on the outflow of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Safer than a bank,but... // Finweek;9/2/2010, p43
The article reports on the safety of a capital in money market funds, but investor may miss out on higher returns compared to other unit trust sectors.
- Fifth Straight Week of Record Inflows Reaches $424.6 Billion of Assets. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32708, p34
The article reports that the 270 tax-exempt money market funds that the report revealed by Money Fund Report tracks had $424.6 billion of net assets in the week that ended September 4, 2007 in the U.S. This rake in assets continue since the week that ended July 31, 2007, when the funds had...
- MONEY MARKET FUNDS: GROSS RETURNS, NET RETURNS AND EXPENSES. Kjetsaa, Richard; Kieff, Maureen // Journal of Personal Finance;2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p71
Securities law regulations and the efficiency of money markets combine to render money market mutual funds as commodities, resulting in similar rates of return. Costs are the dominant factor explaining variation in returns. Investors have a high probability of foretelling the best-performing...
- Tax-Free Asset Growth Reaches Record $3. 78B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32850, p6
The article reports on the growth of assets for the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report, the tax-free money market funds reached record asset growth for the week ending March 31, 2008, gaining $3.78 billion, up significantly from last week's $1.26 billion....
- Tax-Frees Drop Down Six Basis Points to 1.86%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32214, p7
Reports on the decline in the average yield of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Responsibility of the heavy outflows from institutional investors to the decline in the funds' assets; Increase in taxable fund assets.