Hospital Gets Positive
- S&P Drops Rating on $70M. in Indiana Hospital Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32371, p38
The article reports on the decision of the Standard and Poor's Corp. to drop its rating on 70 million dollars of bonds issued through the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority on behalf of Methodist Hospitals Inc. in Indiana. The agency dropped its rating to A-minus from A-plus to maintain...
- Berryessa USD, Calif., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p27
The article reports that the ratings agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has raised the credit ratings of the general obligation bonds of Berryessa Union School District, California to AA-minus.
- S&P Boosts L.A. County POBs and Lease Revenue Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/6/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p39
The article reports on the upgrade of Los Angeles, California's pension obligation bonds and lease revenue debt ratings to A-plus from A, by Standard & Poor's Corp. According to analyst David Hitchcock, Standard & Poor's also assigned a new AA-minus issuer credit rating, effectively replacing...
- Statutory Liens for Muni Defaults Not a Game Changer: S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/24/2015, p34
The article presents the view of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services that certain bonds secured by statutory liens are not a game changer for local government credit ratings.
- Crushed Cleveland Gets S & P Downgrade Ahead of $65M Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p36
Reports on the downgrade in the rating for the general obligation bonds prepared for sale in Cleveland, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason behind the downgrade; Proceeds of the bond sale; Schedule on the pricing of the bonds.
- S&P Upgrades Orange County, Calif., Ahead of $82M Refunding. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p1
Focuses on the effort of Standard & Poor's Corp. in upgrading the issuer credit rating of Orange County, California. Amount intended for the bond refunding; Offer of ad valorem taxes; Financial flexibility of discretionary revenues and expenditures.
- N.Y.C. Sets $850M Debt Sale for Next Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports on the plans of the New York City to sell tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds. Rating of New York City's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's.
- Midwestern U. Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p31
Focuses on the improvement of rating for Midwestern University by Standard & Poor's Corp. into the single A category with the refunding of school in Arizona. Worth of the refunding program; Impact of the upgrade with debt of the school; Factors influencing the upgrade.
- Tulsa County, Okla., Lowered to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered its rating on Tulsa County, Oklahoma's unlimited-tax general obligation bonds based on the county's recently deteriorated financial performance and general fund position.