Regents Approve Univ. of New Mexico Hospital Plan for Bond-Funded Expansion
- W. Va. Hospitals Begin Revenue Debt Sales. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p5
Reports on an announcement made by the West Virginia University Hospital in Morgantown, regarding the sale of its revenue bonds as of August 12, 2003. Evaluation of the revenue bonds that are scheduled to be sold; Different categories of bonds; Name of the agencies who earmarked the bonds'...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch WEST VIRGINIA. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on possible issuance of multi-million dollar revenue bonds by the West Virginia Finance Authority on behalf of West Virginia-based West Virginia University Hospitals Inc. Underwriter and financial adviser of the revenue bonds.
- Pa. Health System Downgraded Despite Efficient Operations. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30975, p3
Reports the bond rating issued by Standard & Poor's Corp. for the Temple University Health System in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Factors influencing the bond ratings of the university hospital; Details on the operating efficiencies of hospital; Significance of location on the success of the...
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Hospital Issue Back on Track. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p4
Reports that the delayed bond issuance by University Hospitals Health System in Cuyahoga County, Ohio has been resumed after the county agreed to some neighborhood demands. Amounts of bonds and dates of issue; Use of bond proceeds; Hospital system's agreement to provide free testing at the Free...
- Universal Hospital Drives By with Add-On HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p1
The article reports on the 175 million dollar add-on bond offering issued by Universal Hospital Services, in which the proceeds will be utilized to pay a dividend to stockholders.
- Universal Hospital Taps HY Market for $220M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p41
The article reports on the bond offering priced by Universal Hospital Services for 220 million U.S. dollars in add-on 7.625 percent second-lien senior secured notes due 2020.
- N.Y., Deadlocked on Tobacco Bonds, Mulls Interim Plan. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p3
Reports on possible plans of using multi billion dollar in tobacco bonds to help in budget deficit for fiscal 2003 of New York. Proposal for providing security to multimillion dollar in annual payments under the national tobacco settlement; Reason for increase in budget deficit for the state;...
- L.A. Plans $300M of Debt, But County Thinking Smaller. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p25
The city of Los Angeles, California plans to issue about $300 million of general obligation and lease revenue bonds in 2004, while Los Angeles County anticipates issuing only about $55 million of short-term paper this year. Mayor James Hahn's $5 billion budget includes a $214 million increase...
- N.Y.'s $2.3B Tobacco Deal Coming Next Week. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p1
This article reports that New York will sell $2.3 billion in tobacco bonds the beginning of the week of June 9, 2003, half of the $4.2 billion in tobacco debt the Legislature authorized to help finance the state's $92.8 billion budget. Under legislation passed by the state, the state...