Utah Selling $150M of Gilt-Edged GOs for Roads and Buildings
- Louisiana Commission Extends Time for Road Bonds. Watts, Jim // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the approval of the sale of $685 million of gasoline tax bonds by the Louisiana State Bond Commission in Louisiana. The Commission's move was an attempt to come through a lower swap-termination fees before the bonds would be marketed. The sales of the bonds will be...
- MICHIGAN: Cobo Plans Up for Review. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32997, p9
The article reports that the city council of Detroit, Michigan will review proposals for the long-stalled expansion of the city's Cobo Center, host of the North American International Auto Show. The plans would require the State Legislature to create a new bond-issuing authority to run the...
- Municipals Firm; Missouri Board Of Public Buildings Sells $387M. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31613, p2
The Missouri Board of Public Buildings sold 387 million dollar of special obligation bonds in the new-issue market on April 10, 2003. Government securities declined while there was a rise in equities. The labor market was stabilizing even it remained weak. The U.S. Federal Reserve Board was...
- Wisconsin to Sell $307M of GOs for Highways, Capital Needs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p3
Reports on the plan of the state of Wisconsin to sell general obligation bonds for highway projects that are traditionally paid for out of the state's road construction fund. Transaction specification; Total worth of the deal; Significance of the deal to the state.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31979, p31
Reports developments in various bond markets in the Middle West. Endorsement of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's billion-dollar partially bond-financed plan to overhaul toll roads with a fare increase for some motorists; Depreciation of Wayne County Community College District's...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.690% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p2
Reports on the sale of high-rate bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p21
The article reports on the approved bond issues for the government of New York and South Carolina in March 2008. New York will issue $33,000,000 to be used in repairs, renovations and upgrades. South Carolina issues $85,700,00 for construction project. The $7,500,000 bond issue for the...
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Presents a chart depicting the supply of state bonds in states concentrated in the South East region of the United States. Change in the value of outstanding bonds from May 1 to May 11, 2005; Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee;...