MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 15
- Munis Flat to Firmer on Benign Data, Inflation Talk. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/19/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32301, p2
The article reports on the outlook of the municipal bonds in the Treasury market in the U.S. The comments from Federal Reserve officials have invoked inflation concerns despite the flat consumer price data in December. The Department of Labor has also disclosed that the consumer price index...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Aug. 16. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p2
Presents charts showing statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. for the period ended August 16, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators including the Consumer Price Index.
- Boosted by Benign CPI Report, Municipal Bonds Finish Higher. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds for February 23, 2005. Helped by a benign consumer price index report, municipal bonds finished higher yesterday and longer-dated Treasuries managed to hold on to their gains even as the minutes of the February Federal Open Market...
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher On Reports Fed Will Stick to Plan. Chesla, Nicoleas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p2
Reports on the state of the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Plan of the Federal Reserve Board policymakers to tighten rates at a measured pace; Increase in consumer price index in June; Growth of the core rate; Rise in consumer confidence index in July.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article presents statistical data on economic indicators. Some of the indicators are consumer price index, government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- Munis End Week Flat to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of June 13, 2008. Despite some gains in the Treasury market, the municipal market is noted to remain flat with yields and trading transactions almost maintaining their level. In related note, the consumer price...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 18. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p2
The article provides information regarding the economic indicators for the United States economy. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose by 0.5 percent for April 2005. Statistics regarding the CPI excluding food and energy, government securities prices, municipal bond index, yields of government...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 14. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the United States as of July 14, 2005. Consumer price index; Initial jobless claims; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Municipals End Day Little Changed; Illinois Issues $795 Million of GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p2
Focuses on the little change in municipal bonds with multi-million of general obligation bonds in Illinois. Worth of the general obligation bonds; Rate of inflation in the consumer price index; Projection on the economic indicators.