Business Inventories Gain 0.5%; Sales Off
- June Business Sales, Inventories Increase. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p2
Reports on the growth in business inventories in the U.S.
- Business Inventories Up; Sales Also Rise. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Reports on the growth in business inventories along with sales in the U.S.
- Current Inventory-Sales Relationships. Bosworth, Barry // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1970, Issue 1, p134
The article examines the state of business inventories relative to sales in the U.S. The author states that inventory in the business cycle remains a major source of economic instability. He attempts to reexamine the pattern of inventory accumulation in 1966-1967 for future concern. He denotes...
- Highlights. // Retail Trade;Mar2008, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p5
The article provides an overview about the performance of the retail trade sector in Canada from 2007 to the first quarter of 2008. It reports that retailers in the country have experienced decreasing sales in February 2007. Luckily, their sales remain relatively stable despite the decrease....
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and trade, 2000:III. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2001, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p6
Presents estimates of real inventories, sales and inventory-sales ratios in manufacturing and trade in the United States from May to October 2000.
- Business Inventories Up 0.4%; Sales Off 0.2%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p2
The article reports on the business inventories and sales performance of various companies in the U.S. as of October 2006. According to the report from the Department of Commerce, business inventories increased by 0.4 percent while sales levels decreased by 0.2 percent in October. Total business...
- Business Sales Dip 0.4%; Inventories Climb 0.1%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the Commerce Department of the U.S. on October 12, 2007. With regards to business inventories, the category was reportedly up 0.1 percent to $1.421 billion following an unrevised 0.5 percent gain in July 2007. Sales levels, on the other hand, have slid...
- Factory Orders Slip 1.8%; Durable Goods Up 0.8%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32395, p37
The article reports on the decrease of the new factory orders for manufactured goods by 1.8 percent and the increase of the durable goods inventories by 0.8 percent in the U.S. market. The data showed that the decrease order of manufactured goods amounted to 7.4 billion dollars and was a smaller...
- Fleury Michon 9M sales down. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);10/30/2014, p1
The article presents the reprint of the article "Fleury Michon 9M sales down" which appeared on the website "Aroq-just-food.com" on October 27, 2014. The sales of French food group Fleury Michon decresed by 0.6 percent in the first nine month of 2014 and it posted a turnover of 526.2 million Euro.