May CPI Up 0.6%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Tunisia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p7
The article discusses the developments in inflation activity in Tunisia. According to the National Statistics Institute (INS) data, the country's consumer price index (CPI) inflation increased in April from 5.4% in March 2012 to 5.8% in April 201, but remained high at a 5.4% annual rate. It...
- Fall in food keeps CPI low. // B&T Weekly;9/24/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2490, p19
Reports on the growth rate in prices of packaged groceries in Australia. Decline in food prices; Rise in the alcohol and tobacco product prices; Factors contributing to the annual consumer price index increase.
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Sweden Country Monitor;Feb2012, p11
The article reports on recent developments in inflation in Sweden in 2011. It shows that the country's annual inflation stood at 2.3% in December, given that consumer prices increased by 0.2% month-on-month (m/m) during the month. Meanwhile, the Consumer Price Index for Food (CPIF) measure of...
- Chapter 1: Inflation development. // Inflation Report (National Bank of Moldova);Nov2013, Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on inflation development in Moldova. Topics discussed include consumer price index (CPI), core inflation index, and food prices in the country. Also discussed are the factors causing decline in regulated prices of various facilities in the country, which include medicines,...
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Venezuela Country Monitor;Feb2012, p10
The article reports on developments related to inflation in Venezuela in 2011. It shows that the monthly inflation rate remains high in December, while the national consumer price index posted an increase of 1.8%, showing that consumer prices have accumulated a double-digit increase of more than...
- Consumer Prices. // Family Economics & Nutrition Review;1999, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p67
Presents statistics on consumer prices in the United States as of September 1999. Average percentage change for majority budgetary components; Price per pound for selected food items.
- Economic factors holding down food price increases. Clauson, Annette // FoodReview;May-Aug97, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p2
Provides information on the factors leading to food price increase in 1997 in the United States. How Consumer Price Index reflects changes in prices ad shopping habits; Implications of food price changes; Decreased farm value share; How food prices are determined.
- Food price changes vary regionally. // FoodReview;May-Aug97, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p5
Details on the different food prices in various region and metropolitan areas in the United States. Factors that leads to the changes in food prices; Percentage data of Consumer Price Index (CPI) for Food; Factors affecting the decreasing price of food away from home; Comparison between CPI for...
- Chinese inflation falls to 30-month low. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;8/9/2012, p17
The article reports that Chinese consumer price index (CPI) inflation fell to 1.8 percent in July 2012 dropping from 2.2 percent during June 2012, food prices increased by 2.4 percent year-on-year, and purchaser price index dropped by 2.9 percent.