A Cook County Combo
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned With High Margin of 0.041%. Lim, Yong // Bondbuyer.com;9/25/2014, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year 10-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.041%, at a 0.070% spread, a price of 100.054264.
- New Jersey Economic Authority Approves Deal for Metuchen Diocese. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p6
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority has approved a new-money and refunding deal for the Diocese of Metuchen totaling more than $28 million of tax-exempt floating-rate debt. Issuance of the bonds at a variable rate that re-set on a weekly basis with a one-time option to fix...
- 10-Year tips Go At 2.020% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold on July 8, 2004, $10 billion of inflation-indexed 10-year notes at a 2.02% yield, an adjusted price of 99.820, with a 2% coupon.
- Prince George's County, Md., Delays $65 Million Borrowing. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p4
The article focuses on issues related to public finance in Prince George County, Virginia. Although officials in Prince George's County, have announced they will break ground for the $ I billion National Harbor hotel and convention center project on Thursday, plans for the county to issue $65...
- Big N.Y.C. Offerings On Tap. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;3/15/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33281, p1
The article reports on two bond deals in New York City which will total 1.26 billion of taxable and tax-exempt debt when completed. It is noted that the city government will be bringing 900 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Furthermore, 360 million dollars of tax-exempt refunding...
- Michigan Prices $220M of Environmental GOs in Attempt to Generate Savings. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32853, p3
The article reports on $220 million of general obligation (GO) environmental-program bonds, which are part of a plan to restructure or refinance some of the outstanding debt in Michigan. Sale of the bonds is expected to generate savings through fiscal 2010, where tax-exempt Series 2008A...
- Treasury to Offer $20B 91-Days, $20B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $20 billion 91-day bills and $20 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Thursday, Sept. 24.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 2-Year Floaters. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion one-year 10-month 0.077% floating rate notes on Wednesday, Sept. 23.