The Upcoming MBS Shutdown?
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 48, p37
Presents charts and graphs related to mortgage-backed securities in the U.S. as of December 13, 2004.
- LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p53
Provides information related to asset- and mortgage-backed securitization as of October 10, 2005. Ranking of asset-backed securities managers; Residential mortgage-backed securities (MBS) managers; Commercial MBS issuers.
- FNMA 5s stealing the show again. Runyan, Sallay A. // Asset Securitization Report;6/20/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the mortgage-backed securities market in the U.S. as of June 2005. Increase in mortgage application activity; Prepayment outlook.
- market watch. Cornell, Jonathan // Mortgage Strategy;4/27/2009, p12
The article reports various developments in the financial markets in Great Britain. Swaps increased sharply over the week from April 20, 2009, thus more than reversed the drops of the previous week. No details have been released yet on the scheme for the Treasury to guarantee mortgage-backed...
- Subprime Credit Crunch Affects Companies Around the World. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p5
The article discusses the effect of the U.S. subprime mortgage crisis on market participants worldwide. Macquarie Fortress Investments Ltd. said that some of its notes trading in New Zealand had been affected by price volatility in the U.S. credit markets even though they had no direct exposure...
- Record spreads set in Korea. Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;4/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p1
Reports on prices of mortgage-backed issues in South Korea in March 2005. Offerings from companies such as Korea Air Lines, Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust and Samsung Card; Cross-border foray by Korea First Bank; Other highlights of the Asian securitization business; Attraction of investor...
- Lehman Names Exec for Bond Trading. // American Banker;2/18/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 34, p9
Reports that Lehman Brothers named Jerry Rizzieri to run the trading of U.S. government, agency, and mortgage-backed securities.
- MORTGAGE BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p30
This article presents statistical and graphical information on mortgage-backed securities markets. The information includes prepayment outlook, current coupon yield adjustable-yield mortgage, fixed rate mortgages and one-year adjustable rate mortgages.
- U.S.ABS primary issuance hits $20 billion. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;8/22/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the outcome of the asset-backed securities trading in the U.S. for the second week of August 2005. Value of the deals secured by investors in the credit card sector; Price offerings for deals in the automobile sector; Home equity deal secured by Aegis Mortgage Corp.