Harrison makes first foray into the bedstead sector
- Harrison beds revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p5
Describes the revamped Mattress Maker range of Harrison Beds. Features of the mattresses; Prices of the mattresses.
- Harrison revisits Bed Doctor. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p3
Focuses on the addition of Revolution pocket sprung mattress system to the Bed Doctor collection of Harrison Beds in Great Britain. Reinforcement of the platform base with lateral supports; List of top three models; Retail prices for a double bed.
- Smart launch by Harrison Beds. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p5
The article reports on the launching of Nu Beds by Harrison Beds to target a more downmarket demographic. Roll-up pocket sprung mattresses that are small enough to fit in a Smart Car will be manufactured by the company in Great Britain. After unpacking, the springs go back into shape within...
- Harrison's accolade. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p4
Reports that Harrison Beds' Revolution spring system has been named as Millennium Product by the Design Council as part of its Millennium Project to promote innovative products.
- New suit for Bed Tailor. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Harrison Beds will revamp its Bed Tailor range, including models of the Revolution spring in the mattress and the Evolution spring in the base.
- Harrison no turn mattress is 2 Easy. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p3
Reports the launch of the 2 Easy, a pocketed spring unit bed by Harrison Beds. Intention of the company to solve problems of sway in a vertically double unit; Features of the spring unit bed; Range of prices for the beds.
- Harrison concentrates on opening new accounts. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on Harrison Beds' focus on securing contracts at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Price range for the company's product line.
- Harrison extends Bed Tailor Collection. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p3
Focuses on the decision by Harrison Beds to beef up its pocket spring offering with Bed Tailor Collection. Retail prices for the collection; Major bed models to be introduced by the company; Features of the firm's At Home show from November 16-20, 1997.
- Family circle. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p17
Focuses on the launching of the Somus Beds brand by the Harrison Beds company. History of the company; Features of the product; Schedule of launching of the product.