CM launches Travel Club to High Point
- Expanding your horizons. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p9
The article discusses the changes in the format of the "Cabinet Maker" magazine. In this week's issue, the magazine features a different cover to reflect its diversification into accessories, lighting and soft furnishings. The magazine's commitment to convey the changes in the furniture industry...
- Building on a great foundation. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2008, Issue 5600, p3
The author reflects on the 125 years of Cabinet Maker magazine and his task and commitment, as the new Editor, to ensure that the magazine continues to provide its readers with the highest standards of information for the furniture industry. He asserts on their editorial policy which anchors on...
- cm Retail Intelligence report. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p1
Announces the publication of 'The Cabinet Maker' magazine's 'Retail Intelligence' reports concerning Great Britain's retail trade in November 2000.
- End of an era at CM. // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p8
Reports on the retirement of Margaret Miller from the `Cabinet Maker' Reader Enquiry Bureau starting on May 22, 1998. Closure of the bureau with Miller's retirement; Miller's main information source.
- 100 years ago... // Home Furnishings;May95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p52
Presents an excerpt from an 1895 issue of `Home Furnishings' magazine's sister publication `The Cabinet Maker.' Focus on original window draperies; Style and treatment; Description of the canopy drapery.
- Staff man says farewell to CM. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p37
Reports on the retirement of Brian Allport as advertising representative of `The Cabinet Maker' periodical. Highlights of Allport's career.
- New venture for cm editor. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p3
Announces that 'Cabinet Maker' magazine editor Linda Westphal will leave the magazine to pursue a career in freelance journalism and public relations.
- One Cool Capital. Suqi, Rima // Travel & Leisure;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p179
Features several tourist destination in Mexico City, Mexico. Total number of taco stands; Hotel amenities at Condessa DF and W Mexico City; Variety of antique furniture and home accessories at Chic by Accident.
- Roman Revival. // Conde Nast Traveler;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on the developments on the commercial places in Quadrilatero Romano, Turin, Italy. Retro clothing, furniture and decorative arts are in store at sixties-era throwback Sticky Fingers. The restaurant Fusion CafÃ© doubles as an avant-garde art gallery. Nightlife options range...