New lines for Wood Bros' 75th anniversary
- This week. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p2
Reports that Wood Brothers has been awarded four Production Guild Marks from the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers covering its entire range of Old Charm Furniture.
- Old Charm will come with a lifetime guarantee. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Reports on Wood Brothers' plan to introduce a lifetime guarantee on its Old Charm cabinet range at The 1999 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Exclusions from the guarantee; Cabinet manufacturer Arthur Brett's plan to launch a collection of products influenced by English furniture of the...
- Wood Bros. training schools receive high marks. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/96, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p102
Reports on the Wood Bros. Industries' training schools held in Lincoln, Nebraska. Sessions offered to participants; Manufacturers of commercial and residential water conditioning equipment; Contact information.
- Old charm, new idea. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p4
Reports that Wood Brothers and Outline Upholstery have joined forces to produce and launch the five piece Camelot range of showwood upholstery at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Fabric; Furniture base.
- Chance to win celebrity table. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p29
Reports on Wood Brothers Industries' involvement in a raffle for a Monopoly board containing collected autographs of celebrities in England, as part of charity fund raising activities of the Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Service. Table manufactured by the company to protect the board; Contact...
- A Year to remember, a season to forget. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p8
Editorial. Comments on the resurgence of the cabinet manufacturing industry in 1994. Sales statistics; 1993 sales figures; Decline in cabinet demand during the period of national recession in the George Bush era; Entry of Elkay Manufacturing Co. into the top ten of United States cabinet...
- What's missing? Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p20
Presents the results of the author's survey of furniture and cabinet dealers on what they need from the manufacturer and answers queries on woodwork. Complaints and expression of satisfaction; Queries on custom work, delamination problem on drawer fronts and use of pine planking.
- Curios' strengths hold sales steady. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p8
Highlights trends in the collectors cabinet market in the United States as of June 25, 2001. Sale of curios and bedroom sets; Tupelo Furniture Market's introduction of cabinets; Leick's different approach to design; Traditional styles at Philip Reinisch.
- Cabinetmakers optimistic for '96. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p51
Reports on a forecast on the cabinet-making industry in the United States for 1996 according to the results of the Ninth Annual Survey of Leading Cabinet Companies by `Wood & Wood Products.' Increase for sales of kitchen cabinets; Companies surveyed; Sales performance for 1995; Leading...