- Billing department outsources services. // Credit Management;Nov97, p20
Reports that Lombard Tricity Finance has outsourced the print and distribution services of its customer billings department to Microgen Chronos. Functions of Microgen Chronos; Number of types of customer service letters process by Microgen.
- MBNA Unit Buying Abbey National Card Business. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;3/20/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 54, p11
Reports that the European arm of the credit card specialist MBNA Corp. has announced that it has agreed to buy Abbey National's credit card business. Value of the acquisition; Similarities of the deal to the agreement made by MBNA to First Union Corp.; Plan to offer new products in Great...
- Oppenheimer's West Coast chief defects with 4 others to Natwest. Kaplan, Daniel // American Banker;6/2/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 105, p22
Reports on the appointment of Cary Thompson as managing director of Natwest Markets Inc., a subsidiary of National Westminster Bank Plc. Job responsibilities; Thompson's goals for the company; Feedback from Joe Adams, executive vice president of Natwest Markets.
- NatWest is the first financial institution to... // Campaign (UK);02/26/99, Issue 8, p5
Reveals financial institution Natwest Financial Markets Group Inc.'s sponsorship of the Millennium Dome.
- Proceed with caution. // Accountancy;Oct94, Vol. 114 Issue 1214, p71
Presents NatWest Markets Inc.'s advice to Hong Kong equities from October 1994 to October 1994. Interest rates; Inflation; Market capitalization; Views on the property market; Implications of China's economic growth.
- More retailers (both large and small) view the new year with pessimism. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p8
Cites the findings of the `Cabinet Maker' journal and Lombard Tricity Finance's report `Business Trends Survey' in Great Britain. Includes a decline of optimism among furniture retailers; Slowdown of sales growth despite rises in margin and selling prices; Regional variations; Upholstery sales...
- Talks between KPMG and LTF may enable manufacturers to recover Maples stock. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p2
Reports on the negotiations between liquidator KPMG and credit firm Lombard Tricity Finance (LTF) to settle LTF's claim from furniture company Maples. Amount of LTF's claim from Maples; LTF's gain of injunction against Maple's administrative receiver to prevent it from selling the stock;...
- Terms of LTF injunction remain secret. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Discloses that the injunction filed by Lombard Tricity Finance against Deloitte & Touche and Maples has been altered by the British Court of Appeals.
- LTF gains Maples injunction. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports that retail finance firm Lombard Tricity Finance has obtained an injunction against Maples and its receiver Deloitte & Touche LLP. Details of LTF's press statement.