Silentnight Group lifts the veil off new lines for 1999
- Silentnight lightens up. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p7
Introduces several models of Silentnight Furniture featuring lighter woods and traditional styles. Description of the Kendal bedroom; Addition of lighter oak option to the Jacobean living range; Introduction of the Country Meadow bedroom and Ascot living room ranges.
- Whiter shades of pale dominate at Silentnight's expanded Salterforth. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p4
Focuses on Silentnight Group's furniture show in England. Furniture ranges; Bed models; Highlights of the event.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- 11 cabinet launches dominate Silentnight's Salterforth show. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p3
Describes the furniture exhibited by Silentnight at the 1997 Salterforth furniture show. Prices of the furniture; Materials used for the furniture.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.