Tehabi Books Inks Four-Year Publishing Deal With PGA Tour
- Tehabi Inks Deal with PGA. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/21/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p14
Provides information on an agreement between book producer Tehabi Books and the PGA Tour for the development of a publishing program on professional golf. Term of the deal; Duties and responsibilities of Tehabi in the partnership; Sales expectations on books.
- CALENDAR. // Buffalo Law Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 55, p2
A calendar of tournament and conferences for Buffalo, New York in July 2011 is presented which includes Heritage-Oak Classic Golf Tournament at Crag Burn Golf Club on July 11, 2011, Laurel Run 8K Run?5K Walk ay Village Square, Silver Creek on July 16, 2011, and Buffalo Niagara Partnership at...
- The best partner/worst partner for your handicap. Yocom, Guy // Golf Digest;Oct2003, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p50
Perhaps you just want to have as much fun as possible with a friend, former college classmate or your father-in-law. If these are your motivations, by all means dive into the fray. If you're playing to win, however, you must be shrewd and scrupulous about choosing a partner. In the real-world...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;2/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on partnerships and acquisitions in the U.S. college publishing industry as of February 2002.
- High Time for Revolution: Two Immodest Proposals. Block, Chip // Circulation Management;Jan2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p59
Comments on the application of distribution models for periodicals' distribution in the U.S. Solicitation of response on the use of audit rules; Opportunities for partnership deals in the business; Discussion on payment fees for cable television services.
- Bloomsbury and Elle Girl to launch 'Sex in the City-style' teen books. // Marketing Week;1/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the partnership between Bloomsbury Publishing and Elle Girl magazine in Great Britain. Publication of book series 'Gossip Girl'; Target market; Launch of a texting campaign.
- Magazine distributors pursue partnerships. Kulpa, Jennifer // Drug Store News;4/23/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p33
Provides information on the partnership of magazine publishers and distributors in the United States, which is considered crucial in the supply chain. Historical perspectives on magazine distribution; Description of category management and SKU rationalization.
- A happy experiment. Laird, Gordon // Quill & Quire;May99, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the publishing partnership between Arsenal Pulp Press and Mercury Press for the launch of novel 'Jane' in Canada. Difficulty of author Judy MacDonald in choosing between the publishers; Collaboration between the two presses on past projects; Arrangement on the problem with the...
- Partners in publishing. Graham, Anne // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p86
Focuses on partnerships in publishing. Benefits of partnerships in to companies in publishing; Comments form Al Rickard, vice presidents of communications and public affairs for the Greater Washington American Society of Association Executives; Why association publishers are troubled by these...