- Continued surge in core product sales fuel growth in AEC in first quarter. // Electronic Education Report;05/13/98, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the factors that enhanced the operating income of American Education Corp. (AEC). Includes the continuous high sales performance of the company's core software product; Percentage increase of AEC's operating income and revenues; Impact of the AEC's merger with Projected Learning...
- $250,000 in CAI SW to be donated to schools. // T H E Journal;Jan95, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the sponsorship of a drawing for free software by the American Education Corporation. Purpose of the promotion; Requirements and prizes; Contact information.
- American Education Corp. reports earnings exposition in fiscal 1997. // Electronic Education Report;04/08/98, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p6
Reports on financial performance of educational software publisher American Education Corp. in fiscal 1997. Attribution of the increase in earnings to the sale of the company's Advanced Learning System software product; Financial impact of distribution contracts and partnerships with the...
- Contest recognizes multimedia authoring. // T H E Journal;Oct95, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p26
Announces the invitation of the American Education Corp. for educators to participate in a multimedia authoring contest. Includes contest rules and guidelines; Prizes; Deadline for submission of entries; Contact information.
- AEC increases revenues for seventh consecutive quarter. // Electronic Education Report;10/28/98, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the financial performance of American Education Corp. for the third quarter ended September 30, 1998. Quarterly revenue improvements; Decline in operating expenses.
- AEC's aggressive strategy pays off in across-the-board financial growth. // Electronic Education Report;04/14/99, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p2
No abstract available.
- AEC To Launch Internet-Deliverable Programs To Remain Competitive. // Electronic Education Report;05/10/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p3
Reports on Oklahoma City, Oklahoma-based American Education Corp.'s plan to launch two Internet-deliverable products that the company expects will maintain its competitiveness while providing cost effective programs to schools.
- American Education Corp. Completes Transition To E-learning Company As It Launches Two Products. // Electronic Education Report;09/27/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p1
Reports the preparation for the launching of electronic-learning products from American Education Corporation in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Uses of the A+nyWhere Learning System and A+ssess Version 3.0; Agreements with school districts; Details on the stock trading.
- American Education Corp. Revenue Down 17%. // Electronic Education Report;4/12/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the decrease of the revenue of test preparation and management software company American Education Corp. in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Percentage of the increase of net loss of the company; Effects of the closure of subsidiaries on the parent company.