- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 27. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p2
The article presents information about the securities market as of June 27, 2005. The government securities prices and municipal bond index are given. The Bond buyer's total was $10.703 billion.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday January 24. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32056, p2
The article presents the market data for Monday, January 24, 2005. The data include government securities prices, municipal bond index, the "Bond Buyer's," 30-day visible supply and the MuniCenter list.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday May 23. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32139, p2
The article lists data related to the Government Securities Prices, Municipal Bond Index and the Bond Buyer's 30-Day Visible Supply as on May 23, 2005 in the U.S.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 8. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on February 8, 2005. Government securities prices; Performance of the municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p37
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of July 28, 2005. Municipal bond index; Securities prices; General obligations yields; One-year note index.
- 'Year-End Roll Down' Trade Likely to Be Less Popular in 2005. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32283, p6
The article reports that year-end roll down trade in the U.S. will not be used frequently this year because spreads in the municipal market have narrowed down to a considerable extent during last year. The roll down is a term used to indicate a trading maneuver used frequently by the...
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;10/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34191, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 6/32 to yield 2.35, up 20/3230-year: 101 10/32 to yield 3.06, up 112/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 30/32, up 11/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 10/08) Total: $9.045 billion, up $354.8 millionCompetitive: $2.486 billion, down $64.5...
- Prices Barely Move as Buyers Focus on Primary. Johnson, Anastasua // Bond Buyer;12/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32274, p2
This article reports that the U.S. municipal bond prices finished flat yesterday as the Treasury bond market sold off and remained in negative territory after the five-year note auction. Meanwhile, California sold the $1.03 billion general obligation offering. The U.S. Municipal Securities...